Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Finally, a blue post to actually be happy about.

1 Like

They haven’t really done that much tbh. It’s scraps. The whole bottom rung of mythic+ was still wiped out. Healing and tanking are still miserable. Still a dead season to me

Also bad balancing lol @ resto shamans

Good changes. Now please do something about the end of run loot rewards. I’m beyond tired of looting the same useless piece of gear for multiple times in a row.

Good change, but not nearly enough and you need to be doing more faster. Don’t expect everyone to wait around for the entire season hoping you finally get things right by the end. Given how much you love to boast about how you’ve “learned” from Shadowlands and are “listening” now, you should know that’s not how this works.

You have not missed the mark this badly on M+ since at least SL S1, and at this point I’m not even sure I’d say SL S1 was this bad. Drastic change needs to happen, yesterday.

I think it’s kind of strange that Stitchflesh’s abominations are getting damage nerfs rather than HP nerfs. Part of the reason they do so much damage is because they live so long that they build up crazy high stacks. I would much rather see HP nerfs so they die before stacks get crazy rather than damage nerfs.

unbearable affix? The only real affix that exists is one that buffs you LOL.

1 Like

Now nerf challengers peril and this wont be the worst m+ season yet

6 Likes

Are you saying you think they shouldn’t have “caved”? That keys weren’t “too hard”? What should the criteria that need to be met before making changes?

Remove Challenger’s Peril now?
Please?

5 Likes

Oh ya, what site can I see this on

" Tank proceed to pull a whole corridor of Stonevault in +8 without caring then says healer is bad when we managed to clear 90% of the pack but die from exhaustion "

Players will never accept personal responsibility for not clearing content. I think that harder content == should be more punishing

Imo…it’s more toxic for players to flop around wasting everyone’s time than it is for a game to be difficult

2 Likes

Yet there’s people in trade services chat selling carries through 12’s

1 Like

Thanks! Nice upcoming changes too

What’s the point of adding Fortified and Tyrannical to the key, considering the keystone already has its own level scaling?

3 Likes

Keep things in perspective so we’re not clearing keys into the 50s ranges.

Its the illusion of smoother progression. 10% per key compounded looks a lot better than 12% compounded

Well at least we can still check who’s applying to groups by looking at the date of KSM

0-2 should award carved, 3-5 should award runed, 6+ should be gilded. Myth should be in vault at 6+ with +1 to track for each higher key.

These changes are not nearly enough.

8 Likes

LOL … not in a 1k years.

1 Like

Holy Sh!t they listened to normal players. Boutta farm 8s and get guilded cap. 8s are totally puggable with a stupid person.

1 Like