Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

it’s almost like the issue for most these players is they just need to spend a day or two getting more gear and 9s would be free as well. but it’s easier to complain :rofl:

2 Likes

WF players aren’t living in 9s lol.

Over 700,000 unique characters have even timed 10s already.

If the M+ being too hard, and gildeds being gated at 9’s was the straw that broke the camels back, they were always planning on quitting anyways.

9’s are not that hard if you’re not trying to item level punch up.

1 Like

Good ol placebo effect

2 Likes

If M+10 had never become M0, this whole thing could have been averted. But folks have M+9s stuck in their heads which are more like M+19s and they are struggling :rofl:

No bro, half the players that have run an m+ have not timed a 10 lol. Why would you lie about it?

1 Like

Remove the +12 Affix entirely so we get hard capped by our current gear and not an artificial difficulty jump up.

Make +9s give Myth track in the vault.

Put the Challenger’s Peril affix on +10s and higher. +10s and above should just be for portals/boosting IO.

3 Likes

This is a great idea for players who view mythic+ gearing as dirty homework/chore and not a real end game progression system parallel to raiding.

they should delete this affix, imo.

There’s a massive difference between “challenge” and objectively “bad design.”

When you have some of the best players in the game telling you it’s overtuned (since beta) … then it’s overtuned.

This isn’t Joe Average asking for Mythic-track to drop from +3s.

These are the elite streamers pushing 11-12s currently, and all agree: M+ is overtuned atm.

We had “Gilded/equiv” and Mythic track drop from 18s/8s for more than FOUR YEARS, the justification to change this was … what exactly???

9 Likes

I don’t know I think Guile is really stupid personally since it just puts a really odd difficulty spike for pushers. I guess blizzard is scared of big key numbers? Still is silly in my eyes.

1 Like

We did let them cook… they made British food.

1 Like

I’d rather farm +9s to fill my vault every week then +10s.

4 Likes

Would be nice if i even had a talent i could talent into for it, but i dont.

The following changes have just gone live on all realms.

5 Likes

Yes, that makes sense, when viewing mythic+ as a stupid chore you need to do to fill the vault. The easier the better.

Oh…inexcusable. Straight to jail.

Thank you. Get a get my Gilded Crests for all the 8s I’ve completed so far? Thanks so much, appreciate it.

Talk about being out of touch and not even being able to check the front page of the site that tracks all of this.

So S1 of DF capped at 29s being the top key. That would be about a 17-18 in TWW. We’re clearing 14s already after only 3 weeks.

Dont you think its a tad premature?

Oh, how nice of them after destroying M+ by doing things no one wanted, taking people who never played M+ and wanting to destroy the content?

And in DF, M+7 was so much better, but no, let’s add unbearable affixes infinitely, leave horrible balancing, include a pool of M+ with awful old dungeons that no one liked, and nerf all the rewards. It’s going to be the best season ever (SARCASM).

5 Likes