Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Ah, the fragile ego people are here to cry that other people have loot. Do you need a hug?

2 Likes

Thank you kind person who hides behind an alt. Also while there is always a meta, mage has been meta pretty much every single time. Did you hide behind your alt and complain then?

This is a video game and the devs should use basic math to solve problems. Math can solve this just like math has solved pretty much all of rocket science for us. And rocket science is harder than balancing a video game. It’s about dev time because this indie company underpays workers but guess what, balance is still important. What happens is the dev time is more focused on 11.1 or 11.2 than 11.0. Both should be equally important. Thanks for understanding.

no way they actually listen to us. I thought we were governed by AI. Can you now stop tuning fury warrior around adds that last 5 seconds in raid. Please buff our aoe by increasing our target cap.

Skarmorak is gonna need at least a couple more tuning phases I think. Not fun to burn through billions of health on tyran.

1 Like

Weird.

It seems the people who are so loot obsessed they cry to the devs to change the game for them had an ego issue…

2 Likes

nice now pls buff healers and do something abt oracle and lightsmith pls!

5 Likes

Delves already reward far too much for their difficulty.

I play rogue and survival hunter. So…hasn’t been meta in a minute.

Every class is within a key of each other like always.

And yet here you are, crying about it. It’s okay friend you are still special to me!

Big W. Great changes

1 Like

Neat.

All these nerfs to settle down the sea of complaint threads and someone always wants one more thing.

Hey Blizz, you know you could eliminate 90% of your headaches in this game by just taking Dungeons and Raiding back to Norm / Heroic right?

1 Like

I don’t post often, but I want to say these changes are step in the right direction. 8’s are a lot easier to time than 9’s and you won’t feel so restricted on the players you need to play with to get gilded. Also, I like that 10’s are still aspirational content that you can work towards over time. I say this as someone that is already doing 10’s.

2 Likes

So. Anyone wanna play? :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is what i was thinking. Theres really no difference between moving them from 9s to 8s.

Would be a different story if it involved skirting around an affix or actual wall

1 Like

Congrats, now M+ will do the same since they just got nerfed into the ground to silence 30% of the playerbase. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Not sure if posting in a thread is the same as you crying about it for a month, but whatever makes you feel good about the bar being lowered for you.

Amazing honestly.

The problem was they decided that the easy content needs to be hard, so what is the purpose then? And they always do this, they live in this world where they only talk to world first players and ignore everyone else, then it blows up in their face and it takes them even longer to make the game right.

DO you have tissue irl? I think you need it friend.

2 Likes