Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

This is an awesome start but please also consider reworking Challenger’s Peril, it’s way too punishing for +7-10 keys

5 Likes

I think challenger’s peril is good actually. Stop dying. Stop trying to brute force things, learn to use stops and defensives at the right time. It’s an affix that actually encourages people to play better.

3 Likes

I don’t remember caring for your opinion

4 Likes

Give them an inch and they want a mile. Yall wanted the kiss curse affix only structure with no real other affixes Peril is the price for that. The kiss curse even is getting a 10 second buff.

Cool, now also remove Peril.

Also fortified and tyrannical.

4 Likes

Because a vocal minority shouted from roottops that gearing was too fast from M+ and needed to be nerfed so that raid gear stayed relevant longer.
For some reason blizzard listened to them. Maybe it was a little on the too easy part but that’s because the dungeons were also easier. I think they could have kept tracks the same as last season and the harder dungeons was enough of a course correction. problem is blizzard doubled down on course correction and made dungeons harder AND raised the tiers, Should have been one or the other not both.

27 Likes

There.
It.
Is.
Dood.
Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Amazing changes we appreciate them thank you.

2 Likes

Love these changes!! Thank youuuuu!

1 Like

Changes are too late, and you’re too arrogant.

The mythic vault should be available at 8/9.
M+ are not meant to serve the top 1% of high-end players.
You need to consider who are the players pay the most fee for WoW.
We’re not MDI players, and we don’t want to face Tyrannical and Fortified affixes in M+ every week. It’s very stupid.

5 Likes

up next on the todo list. scale delves up to 15 where they drop hero track and mythic vaults.

go blizzard, get to it :smiley:

3 Likes

now we just need challenger peril removed and a real class tunning for the underperforming specs.

7 Likes

Now maybe get rid of the affix from this week. The dispel one is a healers nightmare. Other classes who COULD talent into something and help with it refuse to. Stop making affixes that healers will be told it’s their job solely to deal with, and they get yelled at if it fails

3 Likes

It’s weird how 8s are “free” yet 9s, which are only 10% different, are impossible.

2 Likes

Man, I am liking this dev group better and better. They are listening,

I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised,

2 Likes

I primarily just stick to delves and LFR raids. All this talk about Challenger’s Peril makes me want to try it to be honest.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know why they make the first season so difficult. They do this every expansion and it makes people stop playing

10 Likes

Yeah, 100%. I’m still coasting the high of being in a new expansion, but the fact that I’m not bored yet and the devs seem to be making some good changes on the fly gives me hope that this might be one of the most enjoyable expansions yet.

Vague hope, but hope nonetheless! :smiley:

You even playing retail right now?

2 Likes

For some reason they think for a second there should be better parity in difficulty/rewards between keys and raids but are quickly reminded most key runners are brain dead so they nerf everything.

It is weird they make the same mistake so often thinking mythic+ players are competent.

1 Like