Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Obviously not surprised considering Blizz always caves when keys are said to be too hard (see DF season 1)z

1 Like

That is for Goblin keys only.

This just cements prot warrior and resto shaman meta even more at the higher levels.

We need tank and healer tuning for M+ dungeons. Chop chop.

2 Likes

Excellent changes, thank you. I still think 9s should reward myth track in vault for a smooth incentive and progress curve. But getting gilded crests sooner will help players make that push higher.

3 Likes

Jumps to 12 are atrocious and challenges peril is the most disgusting thing ever added to the game

4 Likes

Thank you for acknowledging the issue. Please decrease the progression requirements to what they were in Dragonflight season 4 (final crest from 6, myth vault 8). Anything short of this will not be enough. I’m sure you are seeing the engagement metrics in m+ in a sharp decline. It may be too late for the people who quit already but this engagement will continue in a steep decline without more changes. This is too little too late, this is a bandaid on a severed limb. Please save M+.

8 Likes

Yeah, looks like it’s the old school rotation now. I got first!

Kinda funny, but expected. Also funny all the posters that say keys aren’t carrying the game, but you watch participation drop off and changes get made pretty quickly.

1 Like

Please save M+

1 Like

Too little, too late
Still won’t do M+

4 Likes

This. It will continue to be a problem despite these other changes.

1 Like

Well, it does sort of encourage what most people wanted which is less dangerous pulls.

Nerf/Delete Peril and this is a true cook.

5 Likes

There’s always going to be a meta. We just dealt with Veng for 2 seasons after Prot War was left drowning in a pool obscurity after getting nuked from orbit in DF S1. Let ‘em cook.

1 Like

Omg… This is wild.

I don’t think peril is all that bad. 8’s are pretty free and when everyone gets crests from them to upgrade their gear, there will be less complaining. I mean, it’s pretty much a free affix, just don’t die.

2 Likes

#pulltheripcord! Save m+ and get rid of Peril

1 Like

It’s a reason for people to leave keys and is not needed at all. People do not want to feel like they are wasting time.

Remove peril from 12’s and higher in exchange for Guile existing but it doesn’t need to be gone in keys that aren’t for push IMO

nerf every bosses health + damage to lower leaves and you’re cooking

no one cares what video games you play buddy, it’s not too little and its not too late, there’s 2+ months left in the season.

2 Likes