Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

All is forgiven <3

still not nearly enough. when Delve solo 8’s are rewarding champ + heroic in vault, and you have to go up to M7 to beat that, it’s absurd. M2 dropping worse than delve 7??

you definitely need to make adjustments to the reward structure, or make mythics below 7 easier. this is silly.

14 Likes

That one is needed to make some sense into players that refuse to actually use their abilities to survive instead of relying solely on the healer.

Good changes.

Would like to see some changes with the timers tbh.

Dying is it’s own punishment, and the key itself taking longer is another punishment.
Don’t need an extra penalty destroying the already limited loot / score rewards imo.

4 Likes

Ok now do challengers peril… remove it or at least allow full crests from completing a depleted keystone.

17 Likes

Thank you for listening

Thank god you burned stitch into the ground.

2 Likes

Lovely. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: This guy was terrible.

12 Likes

M+ is trivial compared to raiding in terms of difficulty to rewards.

Not necessarily a good change for the game’s health, but it’s pretty obvious why the change happened.

They should have learned back in Cata that the general playerbase doesn’t want to be challenged for their rewards.

4 Likes

Great, 1/2 of changes needed. Still work to do :

1. Delete Challengers Peril OR change it to increase per key level i.e at +7 it adds 2 seconds, +8 adds 4 seconds etc and eventually caps at 15 secs for higher keys.
  2. Myth track vault should be on +9 at a MINIMUM, better imo to put it back on +8 like it has always been.
15 Likes

That fight sucks even when everyone does the fight correctly. Pugs? forget it.

1 Like

Cool. Fix PvP MMR next.

1 Like

Well, that didn’t take long. I’m happy for the M+ crowd.

I’d like to chime in with some others with pain points that def need to be looked at.

1. Challenger’s Peril - delete it IMO
  2. Siege of Boralus - can we just delete every single hook/pull mechanic. It’s bugged and stupid both.
  3. Xalatath Voidbound - please reduce the healing needed to clear this so that it’s viable without a shaman or classes that can dispel.
  4. Recast change - this idea has some merit but it’s SO oppressive with how half, or more, of the mobs in almost every single trash pull constantly cast.
  5. The Xalatath affixes in general have a lot of frustrating interactions with many bosses. I think these affixes have a lot of merit, but when death cones get casted where you need to deal with affixes that will probably wipe you if you fail. Very frustrating.
9 Likes

Good start but wont change anything. Hopefully you make more changes soon because mythic plus is almost dead.
Anything above +7 is a nightmare for solo pug players and these changes do nothing to help that. Not sure why you guys made changes from the previous seasons was a really dumb move.

8 Likes

Why is the cap not removed on crest?

Heh, didn’t even see this earlier on first glance.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I am good with this. The spears can be used on other important pulls or staggered on stitchflesh. They seem kind of wonky on that fight anyway and makes it less important in pugs.

you seem to have a glaring reading comprehension issue :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :disappointed:

2 Likes