Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

It’s impressive how many times Ara Kara is autocorrected to her name.
Anyway, are the timers really that generous in SV?

Yes… they are. I dont even auto correct. Ive calling it that since tww release. Lol

1 Like

They really should reverse this asap tbh. Keys are difficult as is even with Challenger’s peril.

These dungeons are too buggy to keep the timer penalty. It is so frustrating pulling mobs through walls and wiping bricking the key. Or a single tank death results in a wipe and a bricked key. People just leave.

1 Like

Hallejuhah and Amen!

Very huge. Had a failed 10 with 1.6 million hps…I really do not know how people do it at a high key level the normal way. If spears and lust don’t nuke him down by the end of the second pull down its being oom and GG.

You might get shanked for this careful. Though if they did put it at 12 it would really start looking at a mythic level achievement.

Not Hall of Fame Certainly and definitely not Cutting Edge either but like halfway between AOTC and Cutting Edge.

2 Likes

If you don’t need it… you don’t need it. gg

But some do.

I have no problem with how the raid system still works, and I much prefer how M+ USED to work. The overlaps are good. It doesn’t have a negative effect to those (eye roll) “REAL” raiders and doesn’t hurt anyone pushing +12s.

No one that slowly acquired Mythic-track gear pushing 8s was interested in 12-14s anyway.

There’s only one reason against it: dull elitism.

Sorry, not my thing. Nothing I’ve seen in M+ so far has convinced me any of it was done for the better. We all rejoice at the loss of Sanguine, sure. But there was ZERO reason to push a mere chance at Mythic-track loot to +10s when it was at 8s for more than four years.

It worked fine. They could have ramped up the difficulty to where it is now, if they had just kept the reward structure how it was. Doing BOTH … was an incredibly stupid mistake. And M+ is suffering because of it.

7 Likes

Lol? DF wasn’t 4 years long. And +20 was the cap for DF S1.

Mythic loot doesn’t mean much when upgrades are in the mix. Every mythic item is now ilvl cap.

That is the main issue in my eyes honestly, and the fact they have said absolutely nothing about it so far means they probably won’t do anything about it in the future either. TWW dead in the water and it hasn’t even been 2 months lmao

1 Like

I don’t mean to sound like a “told you so” guy, but I’ve been harkening that when people disengage from the content that isn’t up to snuff, that’s when blizz gives us the good stuff for retention.
People need to stop trolling criticism, stop championing for the corporation, and call a spade a spade.
Most of us just want the game to be really fun, but we’re drowned out by those who want to watch the world burn.

4 Likes

not yet, until we have the same structure as in DF
it was working, it was fun to blast things instead of playing like an ai.
not only that, the current state is killing the altvibes too.

2 Likes

So you caved and catered yet again, to the cry babies who all claim they actually hate the game unless they can outgear it, and it’s faceroll.

I wish you’d have a spine, Blizzard, and make your own game.

I don’t see any elitism with wanting gear progression to feel good for you and that can be at any level, what you feel make it easier for you might make it less fun for someone else. And to note I think making +8s drop gilded with the current situation is fine because of how I think current gear tracks are badly designed.

There was a simple reason to push mythic track higher which is to have mythic track from M+ be earned at a more comparable challenge vs raiding. It might have worked fine for you, but again there are people which prefer for content to offer a better progression with a difficulty that makes sense to it.

I’m not sure I would say M+ is in a bad situation considering the amount of people that still do it and considering less people will want to do them because of delves and the difficulty adjustments. But M+ is definitely not as much efficient as before to get gear and crests which I think is better for other contents outside of it as it’s been cannibalizing pretty much most of the gear ladder.

1 Like

Thank you very much

Mythic raiders don’t deserve any crests or loot.

I mean, most M raiders currently get their loot from M+.

2 Likes

These changes are not enough.

You must do additional changes to make M+ tolerable:

• Delete all affixes
  • Nerf all incoming damage in M+ by 30-50%
  • Revert tank nerfs

M+ already feels 10x better… While it technically wasnt easier, it felt less daunting… like I was actually getting something for the time spent… Cleared like 6x 8 keys for the first time, and a 9 key… Ty for the change.

Thanks for fixing 0.5% of the issue.

1 Like

Ok, Keys now scale at 15% damage and HP per key level.

1 Like