Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

bruh what? Mythic raid level gear shouldn’t be handed out like candy - majority of the player base just got spoon fed last season.

Now you guys are gonna whine and whine until you’re given gear that only mythic raiders and high end mythic + people honestly should be able to achieve if they are good enough.

Why is that a problem?

1 Like

Which is why you need a seperate button, which in turn makes the macro pointless xD

It’s faster to press one button than two if you want the effect. You can have many keybinds.

:notes: To be fair :notes: everyone except solo players were crapping on this.

lol, do you ever stop lying.

1 Like

They should. More gearing options is always better, it only helps the game.

it’s 15 seconds per death, it’s nothing fancy or exciting

744,267 to be exact per raiderio.

1.6 mil characters have done a m+, you think half the pop had timed a +10 lol. Oh, sweet child you cant read.

1 Like

Because the gearing system of “You will grind M+ and you’ll like it” we’ve had since BFA is getting a bit old at this point.

1 Like

The data is right there in the link…

Are you saying raiderio is making up data for some reason?

Look closer

You guys had a very interesting discussion on Personals Vs. Defensives.

I learned quite a lot. :smile:

1 Like

I did.

Right on the link.

744,262 unique characters timed a +10 or +11 key. That’s timed even, not completed.

Just completed +10 or +11 is 1,294,873.

Straight from their own data.

the ironic lack of self awareness you display here is impressive

lol what? The entire heroic raid is way easier than any +7/8 at this point except brood. I’d also rather do 4/8 mythic raid bosses over a +10 any day of the week.

Raid is far easier than M+ this time around, and it’s not close.

It looks to be closer to 11.1M characters have timed a key this season.

1 Like

Can’t wait for dark flame cleft to be in the m+ rotation next season /vomit

1 Like

I can see it now.

Dungeon is overtuned
People are unhappy with it
Dungeon gets nerfed

It’s the Blizzard way. :joy:

3 Likes

Leave the javelins alone, their already nerfed enough as it stands, there’s no point to nerfing them more by not allowing them to stack. All that’s going to lead to is PuG’s wasting them because it’s going to take quite a bit of coordination for them now to properly be used. I get as well that is a simple I’ll throw it at this time and so forth, but oh my God some pugs at times are impossible to talk to, or even get to listen to you.