Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

If I ask you to pop a defensive and you fade and die, you are an idiot.

2 Likes

LMAO THANK YOU
Fade is pretty much always combined with something if it’s not some weaksauce raidwide lmao

1 Like

https://not-even-close.com/

Can see if fade will make the cut.

1 Like

I died cuz I took priest to heal, not fade

Cool. No more trial and error. It wasn’t fun when I got the stupid vomit twice in a row on NW first boss and had to pray fade alone would save me, I did find out I’d live but have like 5% hp left lol.

when in doubt, cast Flash heal for protective light and stack another 10% DR applicator

2 Likes

Yeah this website has been a godsend for M+ pushing. Specifically trying to work out how to get everyone through Leymore stomps on +22 last season.

2 Likes

guessing some classes need two defensives at once?

Most are off gcd, so easy to put them on one button.

And a terrible idea.

1 Like

Why? You just said don’t use fade alone. Same button as shield baby.

Power word: shield should be a bit too common for it?

I use fade alone very often, because reducing incoming damage is in general going to be useful. It’s off gcd so I can easily fit it between globals whenever I want to and keep using throughput / damage globals.

Given if I’m going to spend a global using something to help myself I’d much rather press flash heal, this seems like a poor choice. Especially because if I’m moving I might not also be taking damage.

Macroing defensives together / to other spells is just dumb. The only exception is if it’s an off gcd spell and you’re doing a fight with constant unending AoE (Skolex Mythic in Sepulcher) I’ll macro fade to an offensive spell so I can use it as many times as possible without thinking there.

3 Likes

god if anyone’s reading this thread, don’t do this.

shield is a gcd, only 265k at 614 ilvl (peanuts) has a cooldown and is more useful as a movement speed stim, just have it on a seperate button and hit it seperately instead of forcing them together for some ungodly reason

Fade and desperate prayer seems like a rarely bad idea though. Still would want a separate fade button.

1 Like

If it’s on the same button, and gcd is up, it’ll just use fade. It’s not hard to use.

at that point just hit both tho? only reason to really macro them together is to save space, they’re both off GCD so you can hit them both at the same time without one not going out

Now are you going to buff raid access to gilded crests to compensate?

Because right now to hit crest cap the only way is 6/8M or better, if you don’t want to chain farm keys.

Been using that too. Just not fade x dispersion. That’s overkill.

Yeah but there are definitely times I want to fade without using desperate prayer.