Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Except weeks aren’t really normalized. For example this week having any shaman in the group with poison cleaning totem (doesn’t have to be the healer, all shaman can get it) makes the affix trivial. No shaman feels like a struggle unless you have mostly DPS that can dispel themselves.

I HIGHLY doubt this will be the same reward structure on S2.

Very very unlikely.

I just started pushing out 9’s but the change to make gilded crests drop from 8’s is yay :3

bump for truth.

3 Likes

That’s a good non-response.

What are your spells you would call a “personal” vs call a “defensive”?

Happy to learn.

Nah yall didnt hear the feedback yall just waited until after world first was done to artificially make it take longer.

Nerf everything and Buff warriors more , thanks

1 Like

WF was over weeks ago, and they had no problem farming 10s

I have no idea how anyone would tie this to anything related to WF.

Dispersion is a personal, fade, power word shield, and desperate prayers are defensives.

Ice block, vs ice barrier.

1 Like

First time hearing this take.

Defensives and personals are the same thing.

1 Like

Really? No one calls 20 sec cd defensiveness a personal.

Yea, it’s not really counted as anything. You don’t call those personals or defensives.

I call my fade a personal but that’s because I don’t have much else if desperate prayer is on CD lol.

2 Likes

far as i’m concerned if there’s 0 way for it to effect someone else, it’s a personal, it’s kind of… in the name? lol

Those are the defensives you’re supposed to use in keys when you’re gonna take unavoidable damage. That’s what your healer is calling out for.

Using the ability =/= labeling it as a defensive or personal.

1 Like

What is this drivel? There’s no distinction between defensives and personals, if something is not enough to live something it’s not really either of those things.

3 Likes

Is it a 3 min CD that keeps you through a mechanic mess up? Personal if it keeps you from getting one shot on a once 30 sec boss mechanic. Defensive. You people make me feel like I’m on crazy pills, Like who you not know this?

You just seem to be a revolving door of bad takes and dumb assumptions, like using Dom mind as a stop, which is the most ridiculous thing i’ve ever seen lol

Just for reference tho, dispers is 2 mins, Desp prayer is 1:30, 30 second difference, and both could save you from a mech at certain key levels, so are both personals? apparently not

As Elli said, Drivel.

1 Like

There was some noob thinking 10% between 8 and 9 is small. 10% is a defensive. It’s huge