Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Every class has a personal dispel that can remove it though minus DH, and they have a lot of self healing so it’s not really all that bad.

I think they should have kept crests at 9 and leave the mythic track vault at 10. I would be sad if they started putting mythic track vault at 9.

Elaborate ?

Nice changes. But now we need mythic gear in vaults from 9’s

2 Likes

I just compared a before and after update to the Devour affix and it went from a 30% to 40% uptime. That shaves 1.5-2 minutes off the keys easily which makes them a lot easier to time across the board.

1 Like

Still not buying it.

Dragonflight season 2 and 3 max crests were at 16 during season 4 it was 6. i have ended my financial support to prop up this game until it goes back. the post made no indication if wall rewards were also moving. you can give me 4/5th of what im asking and i will still walk away.

4 Likes

lmao, and so it begins.

Good changes, Stitchflesh was a huge outlier.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m pretty sure we knew the reward structure in beta but you still paid for the expansion, leveled, and gave them at least a months worth of a subscription fee lol.

1 Like

more like the last month of a 6 month run and the 30 days that came with the xpack. but it is what it is.

Rofl, even better.

And people said I was dumb for suggesting this weeks ago. Get rekt nerds.

3 Likes

Yeah, 10% is a defensive, so people who won’t use them won’t die.

1 Like

Good changes. Stone vault in general needs a lot more attention. Fortified weeks are so awful in there.

10% is a fairly week defensive, is that what some specs most powerful defensive is?

Because it bought an extra month of play time from people. I wouldnt be surprised if they had planned in backrooms to make this change all along… they just wanted 1 month of not having it, to get an extra month sub from X percent of players that would have unsubbed 1 month sooner.

2 Likes

Defensives aren’t personals.

1 Like

Um, personal defensives?

How are you separating them?

Now I’m confused (not in a sarcastic way).

For monks I’d consider stone skin brew and diffuse magic “personals” and “defensives” interchangeably.

I mean, I actually like it? The tuning is definitely out of whack the further up you go, but I think it should have always been this way. Push weeks are stupid. This normalizes the dungeons from week to week, and I like the challenge of never having a break. I know I’m in the minority here, but high keys should be hard. That’s the whole point of them. It’s mythic raiding for 5 people.

Now the lower keys are a problem because the average WoW player is not spending their free time researching how to play their class optimally, or dungeons routes, or what other classes do. A lot of people don’t use add-ons to track things that ought to be tracked, like interrupts and mechanics, and so this season has been brutal on the casuals. I totally understand their plight, and I sincerely hope Blizzard has learned some lessons from this.

I will say the raid itself? Pretty good. First bosses are easy, end bosses are hard, as they should be. I just wish they’d learn how to optimize their raids better because my PC that can play anything at 4k smoothly cannot participate in this raid if the number of people exceeds 20. That’s insane, and it’s a widespread issue.

I guess that’s your main, cuz that’s a 300 io score take.