Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

It was expected, even with out the drop in participation, M+ always gets tuned after the Race to world first ends.

It’s kind of funny reading mythic+ players complain about delve rewards not matching their difficulty after 8 years of keys being a joke for their rewards relative to raiding.

2 Likes

Now they just need to increase rewards from delves to match. Still only getting 2 crests for an 8

5 Likes

Eh. I like myth at 9 as the sweet spot. I have no mythic vaults and I’m straddling the 8-9 line right now. Getting gildeds now will get me 3 crafted pieces and put me high enough Ilvl for 10s imo, but 9s would really help. ++8s are not out of reach and me and my DPS partner are only 615 Ilvl. 630 and we will be going wild.

Should be gilded and mythic track from a +2 delve.

Anyone that complains is a filthy elitist who shouldn’t care what other people get in their own content tbh.

1 Like

No, people will be busy asking for gilded from a 7, then a 6, then a 5.

Always someone not good enough.

And now, people won’t get invites to an 8.

1 Like

Crying like a baby because things are not how you want them looks bad.

1 Like

I am a bit curious how long it will take before people crying they can’t get into a +8 becaus they are competing with 622+ players farming crests.

1 Like

Isnt that what everyone whos praising these changes did? Lol

I think it’s fairly obvious that halfway through the season or earlier Blizz will let myth gear drop from delves or at least vault. It’ll get people to come back to the game

I’m having fun in a thread after 4 weeks of players crying daily to lower the bar.

x doubt.

I don’t think so.

Oh, you cant read. Tell your caretaker to read it back to you

3 Likes

It looks more like a temper tantrum than fun.

1 Like

What? Dont want to mythic raiders to 639 ilvl ? Lol

i like the thought but they should scale 9’s 10’s and 11 delves up and make the 11 delve give a myth track piece from the vault and gilded crest from the chest. They have the difficulty already there we got to see what 8’s looked like b4 they nerfed the piss out of them. The fact that an 8 has the same reward as a 11 is mind blowing and lazy on blizzards part because they just stopped giving rewards past X point

2 Likes

There has to be overlap, otherwise you’re doing the content to GET upgrades … at the gear level you need to run it in the first place

There’s no point.

It’s why the last two bosses of every raid tier push you (try to) into the next tier.

2 Likes

I mean, at a certain point the only restrictive part of Mythic raid is the 20 player part. Can’t say 1st few bosses are really more challenging than high M+. Additionally there’s another mechanic that nerfs raid isn’t there? So…sounds like M+ is the real end game if Raid just gets nerfed by more gear and that new buff.

You realize new crests from raid only happened for this season?

Im all for normalizing gear and getting rid of the upgrade system. Let players fall where they will