Mythic Keystones can no longer be deleted. (8.1)

The dungeons are also a lot longer with much tighter timers.

So this was a change made just to make the game worse right? I can’t see how this improves the game experience for anyone, only reducing options and potential fun for players.

It sucks that this dev team sees any deviation from their set out path of how they want you to play the game as a bug

20 Likes

i would absolutely love some rationale as to why this was changed.

like, there’s no silver lining save their completion numbers of shrine and temple will go up

maybe if they are low they should investigate why

13 Likes

Blizzard does not believe in giving players choices anymore. The entire theme of BfA is removing choice from players. This is just another poorly thought out change.

Is it a dumb way to get a new key? Sure, but there NEEDS to be ways to change your key. If you’re going to remove the ability to delete them then make something in your own UI that let’s us reroll, downgrade, whatever.

15 Likes

Now let’s not be so dramatic.

Yes, it sucks, but it would be more productive for everyone to make noise about it while enjoying and praising parts of the game that deserves it. Only giving back negative comments without an intention to solve a problem is called complaining.

In this case, what you want to be saying to Blizz is to restore the ability to delete keys because X Y and Z.

I am glad I unsubbed. What a joke. There was literally no reason for this change.

16 Likes

What should have happened in the first place is Blizzard to explain why the hell they are making a change that will just make the game worse for everyone who cares about m+. We don’t have to explain a thing to them, we are the costumers who pay them to do their job, and clearly their work is towards making the game worse, against what the community wants.

4 Likes

Not really a lot needs to be said. The balance between dungeons is absolutely terrible. Some are several orders of magnitude easier to run then others. Gear targeting is certainly a factor for some as well

Either fix the large disparity between dungeon difficulty or let people delete keys

17 Likes

The cynic in me wonders how many Shrine and Temple keys will be in boxes tomorrow.

/shudder

Maybe they should address the issues that make those dungeons miserable so that folks won’t shy away from them?

9 Likes

They can keep me from deleting my key, but they can’t make me run Temple of Sethralis.

11 Likes

ok if we’re being constructive

since they like to be obtuse, let me reroll keys using your boring dungeon only mat, hrydocores.

bam. stuff gets taken from the player for a service and it’s using currency from the content they run.

17 Likes

People on other sites were talking about a well-known exploit.

So when I ding 120 on an alt do I need to force my friends to carry me through an 11 before I do my first mythic 0 now?

Yikes. This takes dead key to a whole new level.

1 Like

We could. I used to delete and get a new one if I didn’t like it

Will you key still disappear at the end of the week?

The dev teams philosophy seems to be that it people aren’t participating in content, they need to force the players to do that content rather than addressing why players are avoiding certain content.

25 Likes

I don’t do high end content, but you hit the nail on the head here.

1 Like

What a stupid change, blizzard

3 Likes

I don’t do high end keys either, but I still don’t want to do a +8 Temple. I don’t want to actually do any level Temple to be honest.

I wish they would let us delete a key, but just not give us a new one, so I could at least delete it out of protest.