Mythic Keystone Dungeons Temporarily Disabled [Resolved]

They changed their focus from the current expansion to put more time on the next one.

Was Wrath a failure because we had a similar break between Wrath and Cataclysm? The point you’re trying to make is failing, else you think wrath failed and had a poor return investment.

Oh, cool. How about you give us double points for the remainder of the week? :slight_smile:

Wrath saw a failure to continue to grow subs later in its life. The first time in the games history it stopped growing. So… I feel like you’re agreeing with me?

1 Like

Maybe after ignoring all the feedback from PTR about the new affixes being terrible you should give us free weeks with no affixes after what we had to deal with particularly the last 2 weeks.

1 Like

Feels like LoL disabling Summoner’s Rift. :rofl:

That person just divides… Attacks… Says everyone asked for a change so stop complaining…

1 Like

And Ion agreed. That is why they took it out. His reasoning was sound. Players complained. I guess you blame him for caving?

1 Like

Warlords was the last expansion that they officially announced subscription numbers, over 10 million, substantially larger growth over previous expansions yet you called that a failure.

You’re arguing against yourself here.

2 Likes

But they’re finally fixing bears next patch!

No, really!

Right?

…right?

2 Likes

They have done that… Though only because Baron escaped… only once!

1 Like

Oh man, that sounds hilarious, though. Would have liked to have been in a bugged game before they caught it hahaha.

Yes, because BFA Azerite was such a good replacement for tier…

4 Likes

For the first 3 or so bosses… yes the added mechanics are literally more puddles, soaks and dodges.

It really was. Instead of abandoning it they just need to remove some traits and balance the rest.

These dungeons are once again available for play, thank you for your patience.

9 Likes

Caving to a vocal minority, yeah.

Yeah, don’t even get me started on that stuff. We are in store for two seasons of pink tank dominance in a row. Lol. Technically tank balance is closer this tier but in terms of player perception it doesn’t really matter if people only want to invite Pallies.

Oh look, it’s back. Pitty you felt like you needed to unsub because something was bugged and unavailable for 2 hours. If that’s your reply to the mildest bit of adversity…

2 Likes

Can you ask the devs to take another look at neltharus? Timer in that place for 20 and above is very tight in general, and Forgemaster/Magmatusk could really use some serious nerfs or at least mechanics tweaking to make them less painful to fight on tyrannical (especially forgemaster, where the party damage over the fight is insane and way above any other dungeon boss i’ve done so far on 20 and above. At least while Magmatusk is crappy, you can sort of manage the fight to a degree).

1 Like

Why is sanguine active on +13 keys ? is it +14 when sanguine starts ?

Incoming 3rd time they disable M+ today :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Sanguine is active on +12 keys.