Mythic Keystone Dungeons Temporarily Disabled [Resolved]

cries /ten

People keep making this claim without offering any proof.

2 Likes

Good lord dude, Blizzard devs not building the game to fit your ideal of an MMO isn’t a mind game, it’s a disagreement.

Calm down.

7 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Say the line bart :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It doesn’t appease YOU. I’m pretty content. You are free to just…leave.

1 Like

It’s showing affixes now, on both the key and in the mythic+ tab; Tyrannical, Volcanic and Sanguine. Is it safe to run keys now?

Yes, but at a much lower rate.  Mythic difficulty has the highest chance, and it decreases from there with each lower difficulty.

I would honestly wait for them to confirm they’ve fixed all data related to the problem rather than risk your time or key.

1 Like

If the game has such a low return investment as you claim then they would stop making future expansions.

Enjoy playing a heavy grinding RNG game after leaving because you had bad RNG in a vault. You have such a low tolerance for it you jump to a game that was built with RNG as a main focus lol.

1 Like

I’m glad you think it’s funny, clown.
Is that the difference between heroic raids and mythic raids? Some sanguine puddles or volcanoes, a couple dispels every 30 seconds that has you fight the UI more than the boss? Nope, because they aren’t mechanics or interesting.

But I realize you’re not actually trying to have a conversation, just troll.

3 Likes

This. But before you go…

Care to share them “numbers” you just pulled out of thin air?

Few of us are waiting still.

3 Likes

Just so I’m not confused: Is it possible to run keys right now at all or are they completely disabled?

So what’s the deal? Because keystones are active and affixes are working. Is the score system still disabled?

If this were a bug with reputation gains, you know that the forums would be demanding bans/rollbacks to before the bug happened.

1 Like

Feel free to prove me wrong but i kinda doubt youre actually gonna quit wow.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Uhh… yeah, I am. I don’t understand why you felt like I needed you to say this to me when I said it first.

There are dozens of us. Dozens!

They quit making content for Warlords and had a 14 month content drought. What are you talking about?

So, what you’re saying, you found a bug within the keystone, and instead of spraying some insect spray on the keystone to get rid of the bug, you decided to disable the entire Mythic keystone dungeons.