Mythic Jaina Sales

Mythicc, currently 7/8M, is offering Mythic Jaina sales!

We have been selling to multiple servers and the WoW community in general for over 8 years now. We have a 100% completion record on ALL of our sales, and have thousands of happy customers from dozens of servers!

We offer our services to those without the time, guild, ilvl, experience, etc who still want to experience high end content, learn how to clear it themselves, or just want that sexy mount or good gear.

PLEASE READ THIS
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ALLIANCE SALES PLEASE VISIT Fat Panda Sales
I will try to keep this updated as far as pricing and details go.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION: Please PM Focusup-Sargeras (Alliance), Vorple-Zuljin (Horde) or add VORPLE#1358 on Btag.
We do NOT sell specific items (except mounts and essences). Sorry for the inconvenience.
WE ACCEPT GOLD ONLY! If you have the cash and want our services, please use the Blizzard Store, buy tokens, sell them on the AH, and we will be happy to help.
IF YOU ARE NOT ON ZUL’JIN Please contact VORPLE#1358. We do take gold on many servers.
FOR ANY SALE: You are welcome to afk and let us carry you (make sure to tag the boss for raids so you can get loot!) or join us in Discord. We can teach you what we are doing as we go along, so you can prepare yourself to run the content on your own in the future!
ALL GOLD IS DUE BEFORE WE PULL!
We have completed thousands of sales over 8+ years. We would never compromise our reputation and integrity, or do anything that would lessen the experience a buyer has. Our foremost goal is to give you what you came for in a fast, professional manner, and for you to enjoy your run with us.
FOR MYTHIC DUNGEONS: If you want a run through a +10 and are on a different server, our price is ALWAYS less than the price of 1 token.
Our raid logs are public, and you can add me and I can send you twitch streams as well if you want to check us out!

MYTHIC JAINA

Mythic Jaina: 2M. Spots to this are EXTREMELY LIMITED, and there is a short waitlist ATM. Please add VORPLE#1358 for up-to-date details. Runs are Monday nights at 9 EST (9 server time).

We require a 400k deposit due by Friday at 9PM EST, since we do not overbook these, and if buyers don’t show, we waste a lot of time for a lot of people.

Any loot that you want goes to the buyer as well.

WE WILL TAKE GOLD ON ANY SERVER FOR MYTHIC JAINA! (extra fee may apply to low population servers)

MYTHIC ETERNAL PALACE, M+, HEROIC ETERNAL PALACE, AND MECHAGON HARD MODE

Coming soon.

As always, if you are interested in any of these services, please add VORPLE#1358 on btag.

After your run, we encourage you to leave a comment here with feedback/suggestions.

Thanks, have a great day, and may all your hits be crits!

Quick and smooth Mythic Jaina kill. Extremely happy with this group and my mount! Thank you all! :smiley:

Man this was so smooth. Quick and easy. I’m so happy I got the mount. Thanks Mythicc & Vorple for setting this up. Thanks so much !!!

Got a Jaina mount run tonight from these guys. No problems whatsoever. Would highly recommend them if you’re looking at getting one.

Thanks again!

Thank you Mythicc for your Mythic Jaina carry for the Glacial Tidestorm! Was summoned immediately into the raid upon payment for a fast easy kill. Thank you so much!

Everything went super smooth! Vorple was super easy to get ahold of and made sure things went perfectly. In & out quickly with no effort or worry. Thanks again!

Was a quick and smooth run! Bosses just melted! Vorple was each to work with and quick to respond. Thanks so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: