Mythic + Incentives / Rewards System Needs a rework

Hello Gamers! I wanted to bring up the topic / idea of M+ and it’s reward system, essentially its cosmetic rewards.
As I’m sure this is probably one in obviously many posts that’ve been made in the past, i want to reiterate on it and try to put my own opinion on it as well and see what you guys think.
So for M+ incentives you have roughly 4 (5 counting portals) rewards cosmetic wise, The Basic title, KSM Mount, KSH Appearance stone (I want to talk about this one) and then the Rank 1 title.
I don’t want to compare M+ To PvP, but i do want to make a note here that Pvp gets essentially 9 rewards cosmetic wise, Youve got Transmog set, Pvp illusion, 2 basic mounts for the vicious mounts, 2 rank 1 titles, elite tabard, elite weapons, Glad mount.
Now, I’m aware of PvE’ers also having Raid cosmetics they can obtain, but not everyone who does M+ wants to do raid simply to get the cosmetics, or they don’t have the time for it. I myself do both because i enjoy both, but i lean heavily into M+ more than i do raid but the lack of incentives makes climbing feel very lackluster and unrewarding.
The gap between KSH and Title, is an astronomical number both in difficulty and progression to push up, a good example a friend of mine thought of recently was that say the current title is at roughly around 3675, Both me and him are 3450/3465, the only thing we particularly get from going up to the score we have obtained/pushed for is pretty much ‘Bragging rights’ i suppose, to doing higher keys than a majority of the number of the player base. We need more incentives between Keystone Hero and Rank 1 title, just like pvp has for i would compare Keystone hero to honestly probably 1800 in pvp in terms of difficulty, so between 1800 and Rank 1 you have several different rewards, and all of them essentially being very unique and cool rewards, whilst M+ has nothing.
It also is very worth mentioning in my personal opinion, how in Dragonflight, M+ was the only form of content to not get a drake skin reward for the milestones you hit in it, aka KSM/KSH or something relevantly similar, while Heroic raid and Glad both give Drake skins, meanwhile M+ gets a ground mount (?) for an expansion based entirely around dragons and flying, it was a massive bummer coming into this expansion for M+ because the mount reward for it felt utterly unrewarding and honestly pretty lame.
Although while i’m not trying to compare difficulties in content between things such as M+/Pvp/Raid, I have no interest in sparking up that kind of argument of ‘PvP Vs PvE’ difficulty levels.
One idea i had in mind for M+ incentivization rewards, Maybe make one for timing say all +25s? (Or essentially +15s in the upcoming and further seasons) named Keystone Legend, or something of the same idea, and have it give a unique Mount/Skin like the Glad mount.
I hope you guys can give some ideas on your own feedback on this sort of thing and make us M+'ers feel like it’s more worth pushing keys past the basic ports up to title difference.

I feel like there should be something between KSH and the Title achievements. Something in the 2800-3000 range. Whether it’s some transmog weapons/armor or a toy or something, I feel like there is a gap that should be filled with something.

I don’t mind M+, but I mostly do it for the gear acquisition as it’s one of the fastest paths to gear upgrades. Once I hit 2500 rating, I don’t really care about it. I end up getting many of the portals, but that’s not a big enough draw for me. I only need the 18’s for my primary purpose. If there were some cool higher end rewards, I might push for 3000 since I’m generally in the 2700-2800 range at the end of a season anyway.

I think some themed weapons/cloaks/etc, similar to the themed mounts you get for KSH, could be a fun reward.

See my post here:

New idea for customizable mounts - Community / WoW Community Council - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)