Mythic halondrus invisible bombs and planet cracker

STILL HAPPENING, HOW IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM MULTIPLE DAYS?
This is absolutely ridiculous. UNkillable!

1 Like

Happened to us on Heroic tonight. Had to stop raid early as a result. This even seems to affect some aoe outlines, like the knock back orb during transition. At least twice I couldn’t see the outer edge until I moved my camera.

Secondarily, and perhaps related, 2 people in our Mists m+ group Saturday evening ran into the issue of all “swirlies” being invisible. Ingra Malach’s blue swirls, the big green swirls from the trash bugs that knock you, and both green and white swirls on the last boss. All invisible. The subsequent puddles all showed up fine, usually with a dead body in the middle of them.

1 Like

We just encountered the same problem on our Mythic Halondrus prog. Bombs going invisible during intermissions, the walls in the intermission are also glitching and lastly planetcracker in the final phase are invisible. Oceanic Frostmourne server.

1 Like

Tossing a complaint / bump on here too - P3 thrice, all three times major mechanics invisible unless you panned to look at the whole fight from ground level (missing all the ground mechanics in that way because of course), missing chunks of ground, missing animations for attacks. We were 5% away from a kill even WITH those glitches, on Heroic, but ultimately without being able to dodge insta-kill things, we couldn’t get through it. 6/12, Americas Malygos/Icecrown.

1 Like

No response to either thread so far? Bump!

Still a massive bug that makes this boss unkillable due to invisible Planetcracker Beams in the last room. Still a problem on Mal’Ganis [H] as of today.

Can we get a frickin’ blue response or what??

BLIZZARD fix this my guild can’t keep making progress!! x.x

You can see them if you play with your camera pointed to the sky lol, but if you try top down, a gigantic hole appears where Halondrus is.

bumping for visibility. holding up prog - we had 1% wipe end of last week now cant even do the mechanics

Still not fixed, come on blizzard, if this was race to world first it be fixed instantly. Hindering our mythic prog and zero response from you

…in addition to all of these issues, our warlock grandma got absorbed into a wall. You know how there’s those pillars that you normally stand with your back to them, and he ran over a rock into a corner of the wall, and instead of running into the wall, he ran THROUGH the wall. AND HE WAS STUCK THERE. And then he was casting INSIDE of the wall at the boss, and then earthbreaker missiles dropped down, and the aftershock hit him and knocked him out of the wall.

Amazing multi-dollar company.

Going on a week with a game-breaking bug on a CURRENT TIER boss… What the **** blizzard, not even a response? Jesus christ how bad can you be at your job, at the very least say SOMETHING to the crowd of people paying you money every month… Your PR is so dog****, hopefully the Riot MMO is half-way decent so we can all get away from this s****y company.

just waiting for fix so we can kill the boss and move on, lets go blizzard do your jobs please

Still happening.

Hello everyone and thank you so much for the detailed reports.

We’re actively investigating the recent visual issues with Halondrus. We’ll provide an update as soon as we have more information, and be sure to also keep an eye out on hotfixes.

2 Likes

What about hunter auto pull bug? Is it going to be ever fixed?

1 Like

Hello, I’m back! We identified the issue with Planetcracker Beam and deployed a hotfix that should address the issue. We’re still looking into the other reports and will provide any updates as we receive them.

3 Likes

Yea, we’re progging it now and the Planet crackers are visible but the bombs are still invis in p3

Hey! Bombs are still invisible as a heads up. Also, the tremors (which spawn the caged orbs on Mythic and Heroic) are still sometimes invisible :frowning:

Bombs still invis during intermission and P3…what is actually going on, I can’t believe a current tier boss is bugged for a solid week now…Too busy counting all your scuzzy dollars from Diablo Immortal?

1 Like