Mythic Eonar too difficult prevents farming

Valithria Dreamwalker from wrath of the lich king still isn’t doable without a healer lol so I mean

You can use the Crucible of Flame to do that fight. Yes, you’ll have to do soms questing on every alt if you want to get it, though.

1 Like

buy some bandages if they still exist

but they did make her skippable

1 Like

This can already be the case, just finish the skip quest.

Heart of Azeroth, Crucible of Flame still works.

1 Like

There’s no excuse to not have a mythic Eonar skip at this point. Unless it would take too much dev time or whatever, but I highly doubt it would.

they just need to make skips account wide if a character finishes it.

3 Likes

The crucible of flame thing will work if I try that but as for bandages unfortunately you get instantly interrupted when you cast them and it goes on a 60 second cooldown

really it worked when i did it 7 years ago

do the mobs actually have power to prevent you from casting something now lol even from 9 expansions ago

1 Like

Same bandages worked for me back during WoD but not when I last attempted it and I spent like 3 minutes trying to at least

I just did this the other day on a character w/o the skip. Follow this guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acUge6Yg4jk

Difference is I only had to go up to the ship once. Because you can activate the last Life Force while Final Doom is being cast. At this point complaining about the fight is a bit like complaining about Spine of Deathwing. It’s annoying, but there’s literally nothing stopping you from doing it.

Monks have a ton of mobility so it is doable. Not so much for other classes.

I have the skip on at least evoker, warrior, death knight, demon hunter, paladin, and hunter. Which means I did it on each of them 4 times. The fight gives you all the mobility you need with the extra ability. I not arguing for it to stay this way or anything, I’m fine with them making her poppable like any other boss, but I don’t like the idea of people saying it is impossible, or even super hard.

1 Like

Ive done it on a dk… its totally possible but alot easier on more mobile classes like monk or dh. GET MOAR BETEERER