Mythic Eonar The Life-binder Bug

When the 4th ‘Final Doom’ cast begins, there is supposed to be an add wave spawning at the ‘upper’ gate, however, the adds spawn and despawn immediately without being targetable or killable. This makes the fight unbeatable as that last set of adds is required to fill up her energy bar and finish off the fight. Furthermore, for that 4’th Final Doom, when we went up to the Paraxis, only one crystal was present and it wasn’t targetable. We tried not killing the add on the Paraxis immediately to wait for the crystal to become targetable but it never did no matter how late we killed the add. Anyone know anything about this issue?

12 Likes

No additional info but I’m experiencing this too.

4 Likes

Same here, we’ve been able to complete this in the past but today we’ve tried half a dozen times and it bugs out in this exact way every time

1 Like

Same problem here. What we’re seeing is that in the 3rd or 4th phase the crystals are untargetable. It was 4th phase with 3 people, 3rd phase with 4 people.

2 Likes

Just tried doing the boss 5 mins ago with 4 others and were getting the same issue. Blizzard fix your game.

1 Like

Same issue, tried multiple different people going up, clearing all mobs before going up, etc. Crystals don’t spawn and we wipe every time.

Can also confirm this problem when I tried last night.

me and a few friends are trying to do this encounter, and on the 4th paraxis consistently the crystals were not spawning making this fight impossible to do for us.

Same issue here, we can’t finish the raid :frowning:

Same here. Tried rotating toons with crystals, rotating ship toons, delaying mob kills, nothing worked.

If someone figures out how to complete this so we can do the rest of the raid let me know, thanks!

The fight is bugged. We even tried having 4 teams of 2 go up. On the 4th wave the cener add doesnt spawn. No crystals

1 Like

Yeap, same here. We tried yesterday and still the same. In the 4th final doom the add on the Paraxis some times never spawn and in others the crystals wasn’t targetable.

Can confirm this is still bugged as of Wednesday evening. Was doing this with a group of friends and they were having the crystals in the ship on the 4th wave never spawn, and one of the attempts the guy in the middle just never spawned to kill to be able to get out.

Disappointing, had hoped this would be working this week. Hopefully blizzard fixes soon.

1 Like

Still broken today, we gave it 4 attempts and same thing reported here happened every time.

We just tried a bit ago, and we’re experiencing the same thing. 4th phase, and there’s only one crystal up top and it never becomes activated. We also saw the despawning of the waves. We gave it a few attempts with the same result, and then I found this post so we called it for the night.

Tried it today without seeing this post, still bugged. Last set of crystals wouldn’t spawn and couldn’t do anything to make Eonar fire the last beam. Extremely frustrating.

Can confirm still happening. Very frustrating. Hopefully they fix it, soon.

Still happening.