Mythic Dungeon International: The Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 is Here!

I don’t watch any of this, but I can’t even imagine how WoW casters try to describe what’s going on in a match or a dungeon run.

The game - by design - doesn’t have slow, obviously telegraphed casts very much or visual cues that any viewer can very clearly see what’s going on. They probably have to hype up some drama about a player getting low on health before instantly popping back to full or whatever.

1 Like

It makes no sense.

I get why League of Legends is watched, same with Fortnight, and even Rocket League.

This makes 0 sense to me.

people watch other based on personality. No one watches XQC cause he’s good at games they watch him cause they are entertained.

and WoW’s personality is dying bros

Want to guess what specs will have 0% participation? My money is on havoc demon hunter.

1 Like

BM hunter 0 times played this MDI

“Who can react to Deadly Boss Mods fastest?! FIND OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!”

There’s literally nothing unconventional a player can do in a game here except press their keys faster. That’s it. There’s no situational awareness, there’s no unpredictability, it’s who can press keys faster and in order.

I mean like there’s other races that are way more exhilarating than this; Tour De France is one of endurance, watching Usain Bolt speed past a car going 20 MPH is impressive, and even Nascar is more entertaining than this is.

E-Sport PvE is just…dumb. my 2 copper.

5 Likes

Now now, it’s not that simple!

Some of them will be using Littlewigs, instead!

1 Like

https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/5100437.jpg

2 Likes

Watch the camera of your favorite MDI players as the Sweat through the grueling experience of Theater of Pain +20! Who’s sweat will hurt their key the most?!

FIND OUT ON FRIDAY!

My Bets on which classes won’t get played once this Friday.

• Frost DK
  • Blood DK
  • Feral Druid
  • BM hunter
  • Survival hunter
  • Arcane Mage
  • MW monk
  • Assass Rogue
  • Ench Shammy
  • Destro Lock
  • Demo Lock
  • Fury Warr
  • Prot Warr

Most Popular Comp

• Veng DH
  • Fire Mage
  • Boomkin
  • MM hunter
  • R sham/Hpal

Well that’s one way of actually getting to do the content, watching the tryhards!

Ion is literally so happy right now watching them run his hard content.

Better comparison would be golf. One of the most wildly watched sports in the world.

Ya Golf is a good comparison here.

But Golf isn’t timed.

Its like trying to understand a cult you’ve never heard of.

1 Like

MDI is awesome mate, you should watch it.

People love it so much it is the most viewed content on twitch. Said no one ever

Would be far more enjoyable to watch if it was, if im being honest. Watching those geriatric “athletes” running from hole to hole.

Actually. Why isnt this a thing?

And hard pass. Watching WoW PvE race is akin to watching paint dry to me.

Isn’t it like the 9th most viewed?