Mythic Dungeon International: The Shadowlands 2021 Season 1 is Here!

Replace this trash post with changes and hotfixes to the glairing problems your game has

17 Likes

You forgot the clap emojis. :clap: Shame on you!

1 Like

i saw the last mdi…what a joke. every team ran with a protection warrior, mistweaver monk and 3 beastmasters with very little divergence.

all the actual competitive titles out there which were originally meant for competitive play do not have this issue.

your “esport” is an unbalanced embarrassment.

4 Likes

Maybe when you see how badly Mistweavers are doing in both pvp and pve they’ll get some attention.

1 Like

But I don’t like it, therefore it’s not popular.

-People on GD unironically.

3 Likes

Pretty stoked to watch :slight_smile: I like this AWC one weeknd then MDI the next weekend schedule.

No. I have no interest in competitive mythic plus. Boring. dumb. not a sport.
Fix the game’s horrible bugs and balance issues.

10 Likes

I don’t know man I don’t know anybody that watches this. Define popular

5 Likes

Boycott MDI.
Do not tune in this Friday January, 22 at 10a.m.PT on Youtube

People might have actually been excited and stoked to see this. Instead they are angry cause you keep moving forward with competitive content when the integrity of competition is compromised due to the inherently bad and lackluster balance updates posted by the decs.

Just like AWC this will prove to have no real winner because no one will take the event seriously with how whacked classes are and how buggy the game is.

THAT MC BUG in AWC LMAOOOO. How could you even count that as a real match?

2 Likes

Brad McQuaid was not okay with it.

That’s why before he died he went to work leading Pantheon.

3 Likes

It’s kinda like cs go tournaments on twitch, only difference is they have to throw rare crates on the cs go twitch to get people to actually toon in.

2 Likes

Fock those esports guys! fix the damn game! wow sucks atm. Greedy bstrds!

4 Likes

Must be nice to be the 1%!

I stand corrected some people are obviously caring about this due to class and balance whereas I could care less either way

Good luck and or enjoy your sport thingy

Lmao so they are holding back balance due to esports :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I do watch people play video games.

I watch them play some Minecraft, RimWorld, and 7DTD. I find them to be relaxing.

World of Spamfest! That’s what I get when I watch the pros of this game. It’s literally to me so mind-numbingly boring.

2 Likes

And no one cares.

1 Like

Nobody cares.

2 Likes

MOBAs and PvP I can understand too–it’s player versus player.

Not scripted vs Not scripted.

Watching this is akin to watching racing, synchronized swimming, and equestrian sports that don’t involve other players directly.

Who can beat the script faster!

I mean I get why some people find this fun to watch but geeze. I just for the life of me know why anyone would be excited for this.

3 Likes

Haha, I was typing something very similar. I really don’t understand this whole “pve race” this community is obsessed with.

1 Like