Mythic Denatrius P1 server lag

I’m not fighting against your suggestion about the bug reports as I agree with trying every avenue. However, doing something about server issues is a costly thing to do and on the track that Blizzard is going down these days I think we all know that isn’t going to happen. Most threads don’t get a blue response, the low tier customer service people would likely get fired for acknowledging this.

Well, I don’t think they confirmed it is a server issue yet, and that’s probably due to the small amount of reports in comparison to the number of players doing the content.

Fair point, but I am surprised this one hasn’t. That being said, since it has dragged on for some time, maybe I can get someone to take a look or even provide more info on the situation.

I would feel very safe in suggesting that it’s a server issue. Example: night hunters which are meant to go off before blood price starts to cast, are now going off after blood price has resolved. If players could replicate delaying mechanics to that degree, that would be considered an exploit and you’d get banned for it. If you could figure out a way to do that in the next tier to get world first on bosses it would become a major issue.

Blizzard servers are bulletproof there’s no way this could possibly be blizzards fault after all they are a multibillion dollar company and we pay for this game 27nzd monthly there’s no way it is the servers it has to be our addons right guys? ,after all they care so much about us they would have fixed it by now :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is exactly what happened for us as well as proven already multiple times by not just our logs but multiple guild’s logs as already posted not just above in this place but also in other threads in this forum as well.

We are not against you Elocin, we’ve tried most of your solutions as I’ve already stated above and other guildies as well. I’m sorry but I have to stress this once again, we are on Oceanic Servers, not your “LA Server” in which you have stated multiple times you do not see this. Anyhows, one of the users have kindly placed it in #support:bug-report so we’ll bring over additional data, logs and connection data there then. Thanks.

I’m aware. That response was for someone else who mentioned PST time zone, which is the LA server, not sure why this keeps getting brought up lol.

Awesome. Hopefully they’ll have enough data to make a move on it.

bump bump ty

This is reported on foruns, on reddit and on support (already), its a widely know problem that most ppl that set foot in denny know, its no a guy with bad fps/connection lmao.

I’ll also put here that me and my guild are on the same problem.

9.1 is coming soon theres NO WAY blizz i’ll take a look into it this far into the patch.

It’s potentially related to all of the calculations happening, but…

I’m one of the few in my guild who don’t experience any Sire lag at all. I get the expected frame drop, but even on 1440p Ultra graphics it’s not a freeze, and I don’t suffer any latency issues.

Zul’jin server, East coast.

These players are having issues on Oceanic realms; Zul’jin is hosted in Chicago (Central US). It’s interesting other players are experiencing it in your guild. My guild does not see this issue, but we do watch our add amounts closely.

This same problem is happening during peak times for OCE servers in the new raid but instead of just 1 boss now its the whole instance.