Mythic Denatrius P1 server lag

We had to call raid 1.5 hours early tonight on Frostmourne We would have the night hunters kill people during blood price. Very similar to the problems we had in the first month of Castle Nathria. It doesn’t seem to be client side issues at all. Very frustrating to pay for an expansion AND an ongoing sub and then not able to play the games highest skill level content. I hate to think that if this level of performance from the servers was happening during xmog farms or world questing then it would be fixed by the end of the week.

The lag tonight on SLG is so bad, it comes during blades/goliath landing, and doing the left/right dance.

Won’t even bother with Sire. OCE-Frostmourne

can we have some blue post address this issue? OCE server barely playable

2 Likes

They are literally in the Technical Support forum for this game, which is exactly the channel provided to players for issues like this. Let’s not pretend for even a fraction of a second that the ticket system is better.

The agents in this forum are not developers or server engineers, nor do they gather data from here to pass on to them.

The agents in this forum are the same people answering tickets, so I think there’s some confusion here.

Do you mean normal/heroic Sire? Because the title said Mythic

1 Like

Yeah. Because there are actually 3 Million players on Sire Mythic progress in the OCE area.

And I know at least 24 people in my raid which wouldn’t raid in this forum because, obviously, the chance to get help is zero and you just waste 10 minutes of your lifetime what we did already yesterday by trying fighting the server for 3 hours.

So maybe you could stop giving “heroic advices” or addon advices and bring this topic to someone who can have a look to this issue?

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

We had this on Sunday and had to cancel our raid. I ended up opening a ticket and spoke to a GM about it. He actually acknowledged straight up that it wasn’t a client side issue.

He also advised that to have it escalated they need to hit a certain threshold of reports. He requested that next time we are raiding and it’s bad to do a tracert and MTR and post it to the technical forums.

Frustrating yeh, but if it gets them to look at it properly, then it’s worth us doing.

Here’s clips of the pertinent points of the conversation (which I hope isn’t against ToS)…

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

4 Likes

+1

This green bot doesn’t know what they are talking about.

It is a severe issue on oceanic servers.

2 Likes

+1 — ruins my night

1 Like

Lag with 20 adds.

Here’s what it looks like almost every single pull for us. Fortunately no one got killed due to it on this one. Note that this is Tuesday night for OCE, the final raid night of the week when most guilds aren’t even in any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEKxcquxk8s

2 Likes

OCE servers need fixing and every OCE guild will say the same thing

1 Like

+1.
For any GMs/Staff reading this, please take note we are talking about OCE servers, not “LA Servers”.

An additional note is that we experience this on the Heroic Sire Denathrius encounter as well. Please help fix this, it has been persistent for many weeks already.

For logs, we have a heroic log below which we attempted last week here for a casual/alt group.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RL1ckNwaMQZrqx47

This is one example whereby we had both blood price mechanic as well as the “Delayed” Night hunter mechanic hitting a player simultaneously
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RL1ckNwaMQZrqx47#fight=11&type=deaths&death=3

1 Like

walao so lag how to play ??? unsub until fix

Sadly i doubt we will see a fix for this on OCE. Tier is currently at its end, and they are focusing on 9.1.

Pray to god…there is no boss like this level of mechanic for next tier.

My suggestion to others is to see if you can re-adjust # players, you will have a harder time but it can smooth things out.

Watch it randomly get fixed in like 10.2 :smiley:

Thank you kind sir. It’s unfortunate to see Blizz has fallen to this kind of service, not that it’s what this thread is about but I’ve stopped using their ticketing system due to replies like this. So I’m glad this thread is gaining a bit of traction.

Yeah unfortunately we have reduced, however we still get some issue even with 10 adds. Most guilds seems to just do one big one and pray everyone lives then just do the rest small #.

There are now screenshots of GMs telling players to report and collect data about this issue on this forum.

I’ve seen the screenshots. The convo is implying it’s a connection issue, so they’re asking for connection data to be posted/reviewed here. But haven’t you all determined it’s not that?

Plus, the thread has been open for almost a month and that has yet to see a blue response here, so I still think #support:bug-report is the best way to get heard.

It’s hard to understand why everyone has been so against the suggestion, or looking for ways to prove me wrong. Don’t you all want to be heard on this issue? Why not exercise every avenue?