My WSG solo queue experience

Currently, in a 20 game pool.
14 premades (which 0 flags were capped).
5 matches where we weren’t against premades but got absolutely stomped (0 flags capped).
1 win.
That’s 22 marks, (500 rep) + 3 Flag cap rep.

Time to honored if I miss ashenvale events is looking to line-up with phase 2 release nicely.

2 Likes

1 win is better than nothing

I mean not wrong, without that win id be down like 180 rep.

Are you queueing at lvl 18 or 25?
Are you running the flag?
Are you chasing EFC?
Did you farm up some decent stam gear?
Do you have some consumes with you?

Please share a bit about how the typical game goes and what you do, maybe we can help improve your winrate a lil bit :slight_smile:

Even one person trying hard in WSG can make a huge diff.

1 Like

1300 hp ele shaman with what gear I can. Since we aren’t invited to raids because shaman dps is trash.
Running when I can,
Chasing when I can,

I’m playing argueably one of the worst pvp classes in the game. Makes the experience even better.

Also im 25 but forum hasn’t updated in like a week.

1300 hp is solid (tauren power :slight_smile: haha)

In pvp gear I only have 1256 hp with the WSG helm on.

You seem to be doing the right stuff, are you making sure that there is a designated FC before the gates open? I find that just spamming “anyone want to FC or else I can” until there is FC clarity makes a huge diff in pugs.

Also if you don’t have enemy raid frames, ratbg is amazing.
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/ratbg-battleground-target-frames

Also a callout WA makes it insanely easier to move your team towards the EFC soon as you spot them. This version says TBC idk if it works in era my version was shared but the name is the same !WSG Callout Bars (Solid Colors)
https://wago.io/Xt-7JGvLx

Ele shaman should be okay, you def get stronger after lvl 30 with the 100% spell crit damage, but frost shock is pretty good at hunting people down (or at least it was when I played my shaman in era)…

The problem is the 14 premades more so the unlucky losses to non-premades. Gear all I want solo vs. premades in 75% of matchups is really rough.

how many premades were you teamed up with ?

I’m a sham, we dont get into premades.

Shaman is one of the best PVP classes. Learn to play or get a premade. I did a premade with randoms and farmed up 4500 rep today.

We just need a solo pug only queue. It’s been non stop requested lately. People who don’t normally post are going out of their way to come here and request it. Blizzard can bet the overwhelming majority of players are about ready to hang it up based on this issue alone. They’d better get on it.

“Shaman is one of the best PVP classes”.
Feral w/ Sunfire.
Balance with StarSurge and healing.
Warrior with pocket heals.
Paladin with Avenger Shield.
Hunter MM with Xbow, or BM with pet.
Mage Living Flame/Living Bomb Build.
Warlocks with haunt.

All of these are much higher prior in pvp than shamans. Paladins are much better, but at least they dont compete for a spot due to faction inclusivity.

You Press Lava burst for 400s from ranged and if they get close you just murder them. Enhance is fine and ele is even better.

Having a viable burst window does not change the fact that no premade will take you…

I mean I can do something really cool, but if it aint better than everyone else you aren’t going to be taken. That’s classic, its a meta nightmare. As long as premades are the way to go, the only rep farm im doing is on my hunter.

2 Likes

You cant do anything about premades on any of your toons. You should be complaining about premades not to buff you class because your class is fine.

Absolutely none of that is going to help when facing a full BFD premade. Yes, one person CAN do a lot… If the teams are remotely matched in terms of gear that is.

I’d invite you to mine, but different servers… and factions. Here’s a bit of a getting started guide for anyone interested in forming their own premades that intends to be helpful.

:woman_shrugging: