My wife just went into labor

Why are you concerned about missing server queues and crashes? And over crowded starting zones? And just general chaos?

It will take a couple of weeks (probably) for the Classic servers to stabilize and it will probably take you and your wife and baby the same amount of time.

Go to the hospital and deal with that chaos then come back and enjoy peace in Azeroth.

2 Likes

Cuck maneuver, blast WoW login music over the hospital PA.

12 Likes

Play on a laptop! Lol, im stuck out of state on vacation. Its fun, but im taking launch day to play classic. Stuck on a surface using my mobile hotspot… lmao

Do you not have a phone!?!?!?

7 Likes

I see what you did there!

1 Like

Go get a laptop real quick and play from the hospital?

A new warrior for the Horde!

7 Likes

Better reserve the baby’s name ASAP or it’ll be taken quick. Then it’ll have to be like Billyxx

21 Likes

yes probably

Will it run it? I don’t think mine would…

edit: you should get the laptop and at least get to the log in screen so you can take a picture in the hospital… hehe

3 Likes

The real Alpha answer. Let’s be honest, his wife isn’t going to appreciate him being there anyway. Best to set the ground rules now before the baby is even born.

4 Likes

Name your baby Hogger in honor of launch

4 Likes

get a laptop ezpz

duck and cover

get a laptop and play at the hospital, they have wifi.

Classic specs are fairly low, still.

1 Like

About nine months to late on that one…

if this is your first plan on missing classic launch. If this is not your wife’s first then it should just fall out in a few hours.

Delete this thread. If she sees it you wont be playing wow again or having another child ever.

4 Likes

I play Horde I’m not naming my baby after the leader of the Alliance.