My toon disappeared

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/holytemplar

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
That toon right there. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I transferred off the server on my original pally named that to help a friend in his guild on A 52. But the name is already taken on A 52 so now it has a new name.

But I made a toon on Illidan with its exact same name just so that I would have the name when I come back. I cannot find it on any of my accounts when I try to look for it. I made a new pally then paid to boost it and I am going to delete it as soon as I get my main pally back on the server. But… I cannot find the toon that I linked on any of my accounts unless it is on another one of my battle net accounts. And it is glitched to show that I still have my pally in my old guild. I have only one other pally or so I boosted a few pallys and I don’t know where all of them are. I used to have 397 toons spread across all of my accounts but I got rid of a few of my accounts because I plan to make some more toons and level them all up.

But I did lose my toon. it is not showing up. I made a paladin and it is the one I linked here. I cannot find it. I don’t know which of my battle.net accounts it is on or what account within my battle net account. So if a GM could send me a ticket in game telling me where my toon is or if a Blizzard worker could do that here. would be cool.

It is glitching. I cant find him. But I thought that maybe the toon went away so I tried to make a toon with the name… it said name in use so my toon does exist. I just cannot access it. I don’t have 397 toons anymore I have hardly any now I think probably less than 200 total I am willing to bet.

Try creating a lvl 1 toon on that realm see if that repops the server u may also have to talk to billing in the morning.

2 Likes

They don’t do this, unfortunately. They don’t come to the forums, so they won’t see this. You’ll want to use the Support link at the top of the page to submit one that they might assist when it comes its turn.

Have you tried swapping between all of your game licenses and Blizzard Accounts to find it? Maybe an account you forgot the login information for? If it’s a license you haven’t played on in a while, you may need to go into the realm itself to repopulate the character lists.

2 Likes