My Tinker senses are Tinkling

10 Likes

Engineering stuff isn’t hints at Tinker.
It’s literally what Engineering is lol

18 Likes

why would they add new things to engineering if they intended to add a tinker class?

5 Likes

I am weary of adding more classes, but it would be neat if they finally added tinkers.

7 Likes

I agree with you. But I also don’t think engineering existing as a profession precludes the possibility of one day having a tinker class. I live in hope.

10 Likes

Why would Engineering create potions?

1 Like

Inspiration from the GW2 Engineer? I don’t know, but its what I immediately thought of.

2 Likes

I hope so
game needs another class that uses guns

10 Likes

Shush, let us have our hopes.

2 Likes

Engineering (Tinker) has been in the game for nearly twenty years.

It’s one of the Warcraft III classes. So yeah, sure, would be nice if they add em. Honestly I was hoping they’d add Necromancers first.

1 Like

The last thing this game needs is more classes/specs to balance.

Using engineering and/or alchemy to exclude a tinker or science based class is just silly.

6 Likes

You can always go Classic. No danger of anything new there.

3 Likes

I think necromancer is coming, the lore is there and setting up for some scourge scenario.

2 Likes

This is proof of a new pirate expansion.

3 Likes

Do I wish we’d gotten Tinkers instead of Evokers?

Yes. And I think Evokers are cool, actually!

But I’m among the people who have been waiting for Tinkers as the new mail class since…forever.

Engineer is one of my favorite classes in Guild Wars 2 though so there you go. I have like. Three.

4 Likes

I really really wish Aug was a tank, but I’ll shut the heck up about it if tinkers added with a tank spec. Tho preference for evoker tank.

Though the potions are nifty. Really not huge on them adding main stat tho, but great base to add in engineering functionality. Love a good utility consumable. Heres hoping grease traps and some type of soothe item gets added, tho I hope its a case of engineers make them but any can use. Or, engineers can produce EZ variants for non engies.

1 Like

I was thinking a dinosaur, ninja, or monster truck expansion but I guess it could be pirates as well.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’ve been debating what to choose as a profession in WW. I went herb and mining for Dragonflight, but with cross-realm AH being a thing now, the profits from that just aren’t worth the time investment anymore.

But potion bombs? Yeah, rolling engineer for sure, now.