My solution for Wrath Era servers

Lots of opinions from someone who no longer plays WOTLK.

You’re welcome to have your opinions up until your opinions cause confusion of terms, intellectual dishonesty, and false information. Then your opinions become an active deficit to any conversation you bring them into.

3 Likes

Because retail is absolutely nothing like cata. Seriously. The only similarity is kalimdor and eastern kingdoms. Actual gameplay, talents, etc, are not the same whatsoever. Saying they are gives the obvious impression that you do not play retail.

1 Like

These people literally don’t care. You can list out every similarity cata has to LK and every difference between cata and retail as well as the change history throughout the literal last DECADE, and they won’t care.

Their mind is made up, cata is retail because they’re mentally stuck in '09.

Classic is the worst thing to happen to these people. All it did was get them high on nostalgia and they’re fiending for more. These people really should play a different game and see what actual gameplay is.

2 Likes

I honetsly believe that they say that Cata’s Retail because of the world re-vamp. Cata’s EK/KM are unchanged in Retail therefor it is Retail.

1 Like

Im not saying this to argue, I know it’s not your stance you’re stating.

But this logic sucks. By that logic, LK is retail because Northrend is the exact same, which also means there is no need for a wrath server, like this thread is about.

Basing whether a game is “retail” or “classic” off of two dead and dated zones that are only used as a means to access the next games content is one of the absolute worst takes I’ve ever had to read. There is so much more that differentiates the games, and I don’t value leveling zones in prior content to be relevant.

That’s the same thing that could be said for Wrath :skull:

1 Like

Let me simplify the issue for you. Firstly, categorising expansions is a pointless exercise. They are what they are. End of discussion.

But if you really must, current content is retail. Prior content is classic. There you go. Nice and simple.

So we should keep a Wrath Era ?

Since it’s classic classic now

1 Like

Short answer: nup. Classic era should be the one and only classic era.

But what about classic classic :cry:

Can you read? You have my reply.

I would say as a solution in steps. 1 release cata(2024), 2 rush to mop before the numbers decline too much(2024), 3 enter wod(2026), 4 release a tbc server to keep people interested while waiting for mop to run its course with the token added to tbc era(2026). 5 people flock to tbc+(2027), 6 release legion(2027). 7 while tbc and legion have reinvigorated wow and wow token sales are high from those two money is starting to slow down a bit(2028), 8 release a fresh wrath(2029), taking steps to make sure gamnas do not overshadow trial and ony in terms of loot.

Yes, but cata is more similar to wrath than retail in everything other than kalimdor/eastern kingdoms.

1 Like

That would be a few dozen. PvE are not that popular compared to PvP servers. There is already a private Wrath server up and running that I do not play but I know the name of but have never played on it, know nothing about it at all and it is really good server, lots of active players, been up ever since Cata was announced and is just like ORIGNAL Wrath, not the version that we got this time. It is exactly like the old version. No WoW tokens, no level boosts.

Oh and YEA…thats’s right …all these people saying how they hated this version of Wrath so much because RDF didnt come out in time and that original Wrath was better cuz RDF came out earlier in the original version…all liars. RDF came out at exactly the same time period this time as it did last time. With the start of the ICC and start of S8.

Why play something that is going to end soon. I don’t want wrath classic to end.

1 Like

As if anyone’s anti wrath opinions aren’t mirroring the same bullcorn. And I can have whatever opinions I want to. Just like Pro cata players are fine with cata coming out and permanent wrath shouldn’t be a thing. Or they think it should be a thing. Or that they don’t give a rip if permanent wrath classic era servers become a thing.

My opinions aren’t really that confusing. I want permanent wrath classic realms. I think blizzard should make them. Why. Because I think wrath was a cool expansion. I also feel like there would be enough players to support one server at the very least.

Now, you can argue against all that. Feel free. But I still have my opinions and other players have their opinions.

2 Likes

You don’t seem to get it. We’re not anti wrath. We’re anti spam. All you do is spam.

4 Likes

You’re the liar. No one said rdf came out earlier in original Wrath. You’ve been called on this lie many times. Just link one post that claimed rdf came out earlier in original Wrath. If it was “all these people” you should have no problem finding just one.

1 Like

and necro.

1 Like