My "Social" experience leveling a new toon thanks to no RDF

You could que for specific dungeons much like the PvP tool already does.

1 Like

What are you smoking man. You only need to get 40 together. Since when do you ever worry about the other team in a game. You don’t. The matchmaking system would handle that. You just form a 40 man team and the matchmaking system pairs you up with another 40 man team. You are now using hyperbole to make your point seem more dramatic. Point is you would NEVER worry about all 80 players just your 40.

7 Likes

And here we go with the whole childish “go to retail” BS. That works both ways. There is always “Classic Era” if you want to play sometime where tools like RDF never existed. Maybe that is the game for you.

18 Likes

preach! /10

Easy there LittleRadical, just because someone gives you an argument you don’t like doesn’t mean they’re being childish. Calling them childish for directing people to a more mordern version of a game that has such tools as LFR is making you look childish. Either handle these discussions like an adult or go back over to retail forums where you belong. I’m just trying to helpful and guide people in a better direction they need to go. Retail has wotlk content, it has rdf, it even has TimeWalking wotlk where you can level up in NR and run wotlk dungeons. Its all there waiting on you. There’s no sense is Wotlk Classic operating fully like retail and its even rude and disrespectful to players that are trying to reach out and help guide players to where they need to go. Now run along and go troll someone else with your bad behavior.

5 Likes

‘Go to retail’ is the laziest, most childish response ever put forth in the whole RDF discussion. It shows no real intent to discuss the topic and is just an off handed insult meant to illicit an argument.

‘Go play retail’ is the exact opposite of an adult answer, it is something a 12 year old responds with.

17 Likes

At level 64, you’re already back in retail.

2 Likes

I’m 69 about to hit 70. Unlike others i do have a full time career but also appreciate the finer things in life and I’m enjoying taking my time playing the game as a whole, but thank you for your contribution in noticing my post, level, and character.

As I said, you’re already back playing retail.

2 Likes

You only think it’s lazy because its the one argument you can’t debunk as you know its 100% true. Facts: Retail does have rdf, wotlk dungeons and raids and content. You calling the argument lazy doesn’t make it lazy, it makes you lazy for not being able to properly dismantle the argument and making you look terrible.

Well I’m not 12, but if you feel thats the answer a 12 year would give that makes that 12 year old not only smarter then you, but also much wiser. Try coming up with real rebuttals that take effort.

3 Likes

The flaw in your conclusion is the absence of rdf. Thus granting server individuality. I do love my server. :heart: Met so many wonderful people here and even joined a wonderful guild.

No. With or without rdf, you are playing retail.

2 Likes

The argument is that PvP shouldn’t have a matchmaking system either. It’s no hyperbole, it came from your side of the discussion.

1 Like

And you can go play Classic Era. You know that is 100% true as well. It does not have any QoL things from retail. Sounds like just the game you are looking for.

6 Likes

Not in my eyes and that’s all that matters. :grin:

That’s the beauty of it, I am playing Classic era. Van thru wotlk were all classic era. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

At this point I don’t care what they do? It’s their game and I’ll play it till wrath ends and until we get What’s next…

It is a bummer. Finally got my warrior to northrend, so hopefully things will be better, but prior to that it’s pretty bad and saying “it’s old content it doesn’t matter” is not a good answer.

1 Like

They said that then put in rdf for bgs. They said no flying in wod and then put it in when enough people unsubbed. It will happen again, but i believe they will bring out rdf when df fails and no one cares anymore.

5 Likes

I don’t know but maybe you’re right. I’ve had a lot of theories about why they wouldn’t add it, but maybe it’s really to do with the fact it’d be hard and time consuming to add, and maybe would require significant coding time. If that’s the case I doubt we’ll see it added.