My server is literally empty

Hi, yes it’s my intent to post this on Customer Support as I’m asking for a quick solution.

I’ve played classic before TBC until 60 and my server (Sul’thraze the only brazillian server) was fairly populated. Thing is, i decided to get back on it and the server is empty, not like “not a lot of players empty”, it’s 9 am and I’m the only one online on Alliance.

I think paying 70% of the price to move to a server where the game is playable (… It’s an online game haha) is quite unreasonable. I’ve seen some posts complaining on this problem, but most of them are old. Will Blizzard do something about it? Like transfering my character or ending the server?

Unfortunately there’s no swift solution.
There might be more connections in the future, but CS probably won’t have that info. You could pay to transfer, but I would urge you to check out the other server first. I doubt servers will close.

6 Likes

I had to transfer my char from ysera (which I love that server) to area 51 because it was a ghost land too…wehn the new patch comes up I hope things pick up…

I couldn’t say for certain, Dodoso, Customer Support has no involvement those kinds of decisions so we wouldn’t have any information on realm population or what may be done to help low population realms.

We did have realm connections for Classic Era realms in May. There may be more coming, but generally, our Developers would wait until things settle between Classic Era and Burning Crusade Classic before making any additional adjustments.

Any such announcements will be made on the Classic Era discussion forum and I’d recommend any discussions on the subect would be better suited there.

4 Likes

Also possible with TBC here that less are still playing classic. So servers that had low pops will get even worse. Only thing that you might have to do is transfer when you can to a high pop server.

2 Likes