My <POUNDTOWN> experience

So I was invited to a soft res MC by POUNDTOWN got into discord and we started pulling, I put a soft res in for the t1 bracers on this rogue and made it to about the 3rd boss, when I whispered the raid leader Hoeface a.k.a Fakebook and told him I have to go afk for 2 minutes to take an important call (for work) and when I came back a minute and 30 seconds later I found I was removed and back at my hearth point. I was told by a player in the raid he told everyone I left when I didn’t and people were asking me why I left right when my soft reserve dropped, so of course I whispered Hoeface to ask him what was up with removing me and he put me on ignore after saying I was afk 3 bosses (which I have the logs/screenshots that say otherwise) and so he removed me so he could sell my soft res (since they’re boe) and locked me for the week. I don’t want others to have to deal with his toxic lootness so I thought sharing my experience might help detour others from perpetuating this style of game play.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

3 Likes

how bout them logs and screenshots