My main characters are missing

I can’t find my main characters anywhere on any realm. I have tried every step in the tech support page. I have refreshed, created new characters in the realm, followed the delete cache instructions to a T multiple times.

Please help! Characters created on Arathor Server, wich then got merged into Drenden. I dont think I tranferred… but maybe I did? Character names are Ugry and Medikit (the ones I really care about) but i had a bunch on that server.

To be clear, there has never been a server merge for non-Classic World of Warcraft. Arathor and Drenden were connected, which is an entirely different thing. Both realms still exist and can be selected.

With that said, Lostboy, it looks like you haven’t played non-Classic for awhile, so lets check a couple of things.

1. That you are logging into the WoW license with those characters. You have a few licenses, so make sure you have the named one selected.

2. Are you actually selecting Arathor? Not just looking at the realm selection list to see the display that shows how many characters you may have on a realm but actually selecting the realm.

If you haven’t logged in for awhile that list goes blank. It should refresh if you log a character from that realm into the game.

4 Likes

I will try selecting Arathor instead of Drenden. Thank you. Perhaps i am in the wrong account but I thought the starter accounts were only for the trial. Is there any way to see wich characters are on wich account without subbing first?

If you are logging into the license with the character you are posting on, that’s the right license. Make sure you select Arathor for those characters though, while the realms are connected you still have to go through the home realm to log into them.

You also have characters on Mal’Ganis. :slight_smile:

Yes, if you select Arathor, you can see your character list for that realm. The characters that aren’t level 20 or below will simply be inactive/locked.

4 Likes

Thank you I found them! I had it in my head that Arathor was no more, but yes they are just connected now! thank you so much for your help

5 Likes

Glad to! Have fun and welcome back.

Remember, we had a level squish when the Shadowlands Expansion, so your 120 characters will be 50 now.

4 Likes