My guild's wsg team got DQ'd in the summer bowl over an unavoidable and nonremovable 300 hp pet buff

nice dodge, you sound insanely stupid and biased… other teams had their players told they weren’t allowed to compete BEFORE the tournament even started, but VC gets a pass, why? it’s clear the admins were literally doing everything possible to help VC win lol

remember when you said this 5 min ago? what happened to ANY? does that change when it’s your boy breaking the rules?

12 Likes

There was no dodge I addressed every single one of your points.

I’m not sure why, I didn’t run the tournament. Perhaps something changed that none of us know about. It’s between VC and the admins. If you think this tournament was unfair I would fully encourage you to host your own. That way, you would be able to choose the rules and enforce them.

Why did the other teams that had the buff on not get rematches then? Or why were some players forced to leave the team because of their state of residence while others on VC were allowed to play while residing in the same said state?

9 Likes

Roof harder noob

2 Likes

To be clear TYS was never DQ, they were offered a rematch, forfeited and proceeded to forfeit their lower bracket match again.

6 Likes

That awkward moment where TYS had to sub players out because of the states they live in, and VC didn’t. If you’re going to enforce one team to follow the rules the others should be too. Extremely corrupt.

10 Likes

It sucks and perhaps an oversight but competitive rules should be enforced. If anything, it’s something to be considered changing for next time.

This seems to be an interesting and worthwhile point to follow up on. If this is the case, then it seems to completely invalidate the OP’s claim.

EDIT:
Actually, no, it only invalidates it a little (and only if a rematch should have been requested). If hunter pets having the same buff were allowed without forcing a rematch in other games, then it doesn’t invalidate it at all.

I wasn’t watching the matches. Did other hunter pets have this buff?

2 Likes

If rematches weren’t required for every other case, they absolutely should not have replayed the game.

I would also refuse to participate in an event where rules were not enforced equally.

13 Likes

its so funny how all these people come up to TY SKERAM and beg them to stop getting killing blows… “wahhh this isnt how you play wsg!” tough sht LOL! they’re just that good at pvp, its all natural baby! some guys got it… others don’t! way she goes fellas

4 Likes

the supposed king of roof couldn’t get the roof back

3 Likes

Imagine forcing a rematch over a 30 Stam buff on Brokentooth whilst the enemy-team houses players competing from states prohibiting e-sports participation. (After one team had do drop two players due to that very reason.)

Actual clown-car.

21 Likes

They were offered a rematch, but the pet still had the buff. They weren’t allowed to wait for it to expire and GM’s wouldn’t/couldn’t remove it for them. The only way they could participate in the rematch was to make another concession, and have their hunter play without his best pet due do a buff that gave no advantage in the first place. Why would they continue to participate in this ridiculous farce.

12 Likes

They wouldn’t.

1 Like

It’s Blizz we’re talking about here, this just seems normal for them. They aren’t just screwing up classic esports, they knew about all the Method sex assault scandals and didn’t do anything about that either, and lets not forget them silencing dissent of our generation’s most despotic dictatorship.

It’s like they’re trying to taint their product.

Time to just unsub, I guess :woman_shrugging:

It’s almost as if they don’t care about Classic at all.

5 Likes

For shame Blizzard! For Shame!

Sorry to hear that pal!

1 Like

Are you telling me they didn’t even set up a tournament server? You know, to actually control for whatever stupid ruleset they created.

7 Likes

Here is someone who still doesn’t fully grasp how lazy Blizzard is, let’s watch his face contort as the realization dawns on him.

2 Likes