My guild my guild is awesome

Ret pala is not a high skill cap class lol

Its always trash in pvp what are you on about.

It was good at the start when you outgeared people, actually really good. But now that everyone is handed ez peazy epics like you say ret is dookie butter.

The only mages you’re beating in pvp are 1 armed handicap people.

Even then they have a really good shot keyboard turning to kill you.

I mean we could all come to the forums and brag about how we dumped on bad kids with a bad spec but who cares

1 Like

Log on main throwing salt. You do know he puts out 432dps or he did on a fight. So, log on your main.

1 Like

not bragging just happy. you seem angry, have a snickers?

Quote any salt I’ve thrown. Was it this?

Or maybe this?

Perhaps you have a problem with:

Do you have any reason to believe it to be inaccurate?

1 Like

Yes, and that is parsing at 94%! (However, contrast it with the 25% parsing rogue in the same fight , doing 718dps).

4 Likes

more or less means that mages and wars need nerfed.

And rogues maybe. It’s a point you can make. But as you pointed out:

We had at least some idea what we were getting in to.

1 Like

Show me on the doll where the evil frost mage touched you

5 Likes

Ret pallys are hard? 95% of your damage is auto attacks bud calm down. Willingly making raids harder doesn’t make you good.

1 Like

ret paladin? high skill cap? remind us of your rotation bro

1 Like

so much mage salt, id explain my classes greatness but its to much for you to comprehend between making my water and spamming frost bolt.

so much mage salt.

6 Likes

Looks like you’ve only been dps on vael

Let me go cry on my 90s parses doing 3-4x the DPS you could ever dream of

1 Like

Parsing in Classic has absolutely nothing to do with skill. You had more world buffs than your competitors, that’s all. Sorry if that’s news to you.

5 Likes

I wonder if people who make this claim ever have good parses.

#BeautyIsOnTheInside

2 Likes

Got a hearty LOL from me. Agree completely - feral tanks are flipping amazing. Prot paladins are always a hard pass for me. Even an amazing and super try hard one is just a miserable experience.

My average parse as a healer in BWL is 97.6 - parses are stupid. I get 97.6 cause I know how to ABC, blow my cds, and consume - all to just get a good parse.

Meanwhile, I could seal twist, ONLY heal my healing assignments, and not consumes (cause I really super don’t need them) and I’d get a grey parse.

Yep, parses are stupid.

1 Like

https ://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/old-blanchy/seph%c3%aeroth

https ://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VYJCt1mkX4zPGfjF#fight=3&type=damage-done

Parses are dumb. It literally comes down to who has more world buffs.

2 Likes

hey dude some people take pride in clicking frostbolt ok. its hard to acquire the gear as mage who are hard to level to begin with and spell batching making the timing on your clicking matter and oh wait…