My friends are lvl 20 ish and I haven't played yet

Why not? Its part of the classic fun

1 Like

My friend ain’t gonna reroll, it’s not because they are bad friends, it’s because they don’t wanna start over. It’s not gonna fix the problem.

1 Like

It really is… the fact you think it isn’t means Classic prolly isn’t for you. It’s 100% about the community socializing and making friends…

1 Like

No offense, but you’re way too hyped over your reroll. Every post sounds like some car salesman who got laid off and just plays WoW now.

Not everyone is able or willing to roll yet again. That so many of us keep doing that just to get qued up again is not a good experience that motivates people to try again. Get it?

Demand more from Blizzard. Even if people did what you’re weirdly bragging about, your server would then be in a que of its own -_- There are tens of thousands in ques and no where near enough servers to accommodate them lmao.

10 Likes

So funny how blizzard said “log in to reserve your name on the servers you want to play on” before launching more servers. Stop defending this.

Same boat here. We had a discord with over 200 peeps in it. Some of them (who setup a VPN to their home comp so they could queue up from work) got in and are lvl 15-18 now, a great many haven’t been able to get in at all, and a large number got pissed and scattered to whatever server they could manage to login at. Complete shtishow, this launch is

1 Like

O no not my reserved name

Caxtren, for someone who is having so much fun with their friends in Classic, you sure are posting a lot on the forums. Are you SURE you’re not sitting in a queue, trolling on the forums to rustle some jimmies?

7 Likes

Fun fact: Caxtren is broke and can’t afford a sub.

1 Like

If it didnt matter why did blizzard make a big deal of it?

Called multitasking lol. Loooong run times and such m8. Omg I forgot how much running you do. Idk why my legs dont look like I bench press a car…

3 Likes

Come join us on Deviate Delight there is no queue! :slight_smile:

Fun fact, I actually am not and afford 2 for me and my wife :heart:

5 Likes

another spam post complaning about server ques reported.

1 Like

What’s your position in the queue right now?

I actually am playing atm lol. Already said this.

2 Likes

I didn’t chose to wait for hours, that’s the server me and friends picked sunday night.

Do you think they’re high-fiving, laughing, having a good time, ruffling each other’s hair, etc?

89m 3909

#10meme

This sounds allot like they are no real friends then. Why would you go and play if a friend is stuck in the login?
Rather talk with each other and either wait til it all settles down … or chose a realm where everyone can log in.

3 Likes