My friend bought gold and is now ahead of all of us, how is this fair?

Yup I been farming for a bow or 2 handed wep for my hunter for a while now from M+…none :rage: my DPS suffers for it in raiding. They LOVE keeping you on that grind.

Lets all take a moment to remember that this troll is also to one to post a “WoW should be F2P” ie pay to win thread.

4 Likes

See we know this thread was trolling

OP doesn’t have a friend

3 Likes

I mean it was a very real thread with good discussion, not sure how that’s considered a troll.

Y’all get hooked to damn easily.

2 Likes

Translation: You people are engaging in a convo i’m too unintelligent to be a part of, you guys MUST be getting baited xdxdxd

Yup, but it was fun getting him to admit to breaking the rules multiple times. Troll topics usually just get 404’d, but inappropriate behavior reports earn vacations.

1 Like

Posting in a Paytoskip thread.

2 Likes

Aye guess what buddy, I’D DO IT AGAIN.

No more RMT.

Blocking and muting.

1 Like

The amount of likes you’ll get off this comment will the peak of your WoW forum existence.

He’s a new (or new character) forum troll trying so hard. Cut him some slack!

2 Likes

You admitted to buying dozens of tokens.

Yes, with gold. Im bnet balance capped :slight_smile:

They are ok with you purchasing tokens from Blizzard directly and selling them on the AH for gold… and then using that gold to legally purchase in game services or gear. Yes.

Ah, I see then. :slight_smile:

He’s posted 20-30 times and you’re giving him this kind of recognition? Lol pathetic. Are you his retail main?

1 Like

$100 barely gets you anything in this game.

At least throw out a realistic P2W number like $1000.