My friend bought gold and is now ahead of all of us, how is this fair?

So again, you’re admitting to breaking the rules then. Have fun with that.

7 Likes

i told you want RMT means to WoW.
buying a wow token and using that gold for buying services isn’t rmt.
y I k e s

3 Likes

19 Likes

So RMT + boosting for gear is not breaking rules? You’re lost

Man, your thread stood a chance of surviving the flag but this post may’ve killed it.

2 Likes

Did you or did you not file a report on your friends for spending money in the WoW cash shop?

Guy pretending to have friends again hmm

7 Likes

I mean they tried so hard to beat them, in the end they became them it looks like and somehow people just ok with it. WoW should be renamed to World of Boosts.

I like boosters since they give me a place to spend my gold that I earn through in-game activities.

I like the WoW token because it gives gear buyers a way to quickly get gold and pay me.

So you admit it’s RMT when you say CASH shop??

Answer the question.

Yes I did, and I would do it again. RMT is BAD for any game, I don’t stand by it.

Pretty much. It’s also encouraged when loot just never drops. Going on close to 30 anduin kills 2+ months of vaults and weekly events and still no ring that is over a 700 dps increase for me.

Once I find a reliable loot funnel seller I think I am just going to spend the gold on it.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s all I needed. Good luck!

Let me guess, you support RMT? :roll_eyes:

Just needed a confirmation that you are openly admitting to breaking the rules. Again, good luck.

2 Likes

Same, just needed confirmation you openly support RMT, buying gold, P2W and boosting. Thank you.

I’m going to regret this, but…

An RMT transaction involves paying real money directly to a third party for a service or an item. Because it bypasses game mechanics, such transactions are highly prone to fraud and account theft, and for that reason Blizz has banned them.

Blizz does not care if you trade a token, or gold gained from the sale of a token for an in-game service or item. That can be tracked and traced, and so if fraud or similar happens, in theory they could do something about it.

Blizzard doesn’t really care about the Pay-to-Win aspect of it (which this isn’t), but only about the “How many complaints will it generate” aspect if we allow it.

(As to why this is not an example of P2W, that’s because A) no matter how good your equipment, if you’re not a good player, you’ll still lose, and B) there’s nothing to win, except some personal pride.)

9 Likes

If your friend you play with buys a new set of gear, instead of coming here to complain about it, have them speed up your grind so you can have a set too. It’s not like you’re racing to some arbitrary main stat level to determine who gets to eat this winter. It’s just for shortening in game kill times.

No by definition it’s Real Money Transaction which is what took place.

It’s P2W for someone to RMT tokens, get gold, spend gold on boosts and essentially beat every achievement in the game with enough gold.

It’s cheating, it’s boring, and it’s played out.

I mean what else are you playing for? I want to gear up and do cool stuff, he can just swipe and buy it while we grind it? If we swipe too, it just adds more to the P2W culture. I’ll pass.