My fellow Americans, what are you doing for the Fourth?

First holiday I won’t be doing anything. I’m glad for it, I’ve had a very busy summer so a few days off to enjoy my time will be nice.

2 Likes

Chillin,playing,bingewatching,possibly bbqing ,depends on weather and enjoying my cave.

Working because Walmart demands we all hail saint walten!!

1 Like

Ask King Charles to take us back.

2 Likes

I think he is looking for a new born infant to possess while trying to avoid the Ghostbusters.

8 Likes

I’m 24 and didn’t drink until I was 22. These stories are crazy to me!! Wish I could be a fly on the wall, haha. Hope everyone has a safe and good time though. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Probably just worrying how our puppy is gonna react to the fireworks. She may be a pit bull but she’s skittish. Poor baby.

I might just give her a benadryl or something so she gets sleepy.

1 Like

Playing video games.

1 Like

farming gold, mainly. the American way.

1 Like

Listen to patriotic music all day.

The Star Spangled Banner (arr. T. Beveridge) (youtube.com)

1 Like

I still can’t believe he chose that horrific painting to be his official portrait. Did no one along the chain of command pause for a moment and go; “you know what? Maybe we shouldn’t have a painting of our King depicted as the arrival of the Antichrist” :thinking:

4 Likes

If the US date format is MM/DD then why do they call it Fourth of July :thinking:

1 Like

Nothing like always. Wish I could celebrate, but I don’t have the means to, and I live far away from my family. :crying_cat_face:

:cat: :cat2: :cat:

1 Like

Setting things on fire, eating grilled food with friends, making a tiny burger for my floof, and drinking.

Then I’m gonna probably play some video games very poorly, or at least significantly more poorly than usual.

I’ll be watching Mel Gibson shoot redcoats and Will Smith kick ET’s butt.

1 Like

Their new home will get trashed.

Please stay sober so you can report back on this obvious oncoming train wreck.

Can’t wait. :popcorn:

1 Like

More than likely staying indoors while others grill burgers and hot dogs. :sweat_smile:

The sun…

3 Likes

I don’t really celebrate the Fourth of July. Usually, I just treat it like any other day/night while being startled and mildly annoyed by local fireworks being set off somewhere I can’t see. Frankly, the older I get the less fun this holiday seems to become for me, loath as I am to acknowledge.

4 Likes

OP, you are My personal stalker from MMO-Champion. The only hope I have for you is that you actually take pride in your country.

I’m actually an European, but I have deep respect for the US, the richest/safest/freest country in the world.

So my only demand is that you take a day off from me stalking from MMO-C to celebrate the best country in the world. :blush:

Yep - two doggos myself so the 4th has become soothe my pup’s freak out day.

1 Like