My fellow Americans, what are you doing for the Fourth?

Title says it all. Its a bit early, but what are you planning for the Fourth?

3 Likes

going swimming at my parent’s place on the 4th, then on saturday out to the lake for fireworks.

4 Likes

Going to enjoy the easy day because the horror of Prime Day is around the corner.

2 Likes

Making egg salad

2 Likes

Buying an eagle. :moneybag::robot:

2 Likes

Was invited to a coworkers place. They super excited cause it is their first home. They want to enjoy it with their work friends. As well…

They are young. Foolishly young. Like just turned 21 young.

They said they bought alcohol. Like 6 bottles worth. Cool. What type of booze?

Everclear. Six bottles of Everclear.

I am not missing out on watching a freshly turned 21 year old pick a fight with a bottle of Everclear on the 4th. Despite us trying to warn them, we got the retort “Its cause you’re old, I know what I can handle.”

This 4th is going to be very entertaining.

13 Likes

I will be at home continuing recovery from surgery and being bored outta my mind.

5 Likes

I’m Canadian but I can go to a local beach and watch the fireworks in Blaine WA from across the bay.

We had our celebrations for Canada Day yesterday.

4 Likes

We are well aware of Fake America Day.

Working. I honestly can’t remember the last time I had the 4th off.

2 Likes

Smoking a brisket and making some smokey brisket mac n cheese
Game night
Fire pit
Fireworks

3 Likes

Nothing really, will probably be just another day

3 Likes

working :cry:

1 Like

I’m driving out to the countryside to watch fireworks! Get away from suburbia for a bit. There’s a few ferries that go out to the islands off the coast of my area - they might have something going on!

I only just started exploring the historic seaside region of my area, and I’m falling in love with it. I might move there and never leave.

2 Likes

Not much. Will probably walk down to the beach and watch the fireworks or just watch them from my deck.

1 Like

I finally got past my surgery point and now at the recovering from that physical therapy appointment stage. Luckily we have games to keep us from being to bored.

2 Likes

Working and drinking - not at the same time (unfortunately).

I don’t have plans honestly. Maybe watch fireworks on the tv and cookout.

An F-15?

2 Likes

Grilling with my family.