My dps is garbage and i don't know why

I want you to train me in unarmed combat.

i unarmed skill IRL is 420 :smiley:

daggers only 300 :frowning:

bows are like 350 lol

guns like 200

Holy moly this took a turn

1 Like

Did you really just threaten people in real life over the fact you have absolutely no idea how this game and logs work? Really?

Well this thread has been entertaining… at least I learned some good info from Goosy and others.

Tâhinana, what gym do you train at? I have been training MMA for almost 10 years here in NOVA, right by Fairfax. Normally I would be interested in finding locals that are into martial arts and wow but you seem a little unstable :slight_smile:

This thread is my favourite now

I trained my self at Xsport Fitness for a year non stop using Kenpo, chinese boxing and muay thai. I used both punching bags at once cause one wasnt enough, the 100 pound kick bag ended up being a speed bag hitting it against its own movement because they didnt have a bag heavy enough… I dont use gloves and never will so i can have bone conditioning good enough to snap ribs on even the toughest opponent. TBH i need either like a 500 pound heavy punching bag or one that is literally unmovable or else i cant get a full combo in, from having to chase the bag around too much. (the 100 pound bag from a parade position weight shifting into a right hook would hit the 100 pound kick bag then it would hit the 80 pound bag 6 feet to the left in one hit from my strongest punch, so explosiveness and weak 100 pound bags dont work too good

this all happened because my bro is a marine and the only way i could possibly beat him is with strike force alone since he’s too good at BJJ so explosive force was my only chance to win

i never did khatas since i was a kid, honestly i have no belt but i learned from my 3rd degree blackbelt father and grew up in a crack den with 3 rows of teeth cause my face was smashed into a table at 4 years old. I was a target because of it. been a target most of my life even after facial reconstruction and fixing my messed up disfigured face people still hate me wherever I go, so I decided to make my self stronger and stronger and that only makes things worse. going to jail countless times for THE WRONG LOOK ON MY FACE, and because of the abstract my brother and mother wrote, having a protective order on me and all this other drama now my hands are registered ANYWAY WITH NO BELT

how tf is that even possible… stupid world has it in for me

You are focusing your fighting skills on power and bag weight at an Xsport when there are countless more important things to consider. It honestly seems to mimic the misunderstandings you have shown in this thread about what is important in raids and dps numbers. I mean no disrespect when I say that and if all you say is true I am sorry for your rough upbringing.

1 Like

I mean not everyone gets dealt a good hand lol but ty O_O

no idea what you mean by the punching bag in relation to my raids.

I guess thats just how I think I dunno…if I cant put out over 1200 PSI from a punch and snap ribs to then do internal organ damage and bleeding i wouldnt even know how to fight. my build is stupid and my body is disproportionate. at top fighting shape im 6 ft, 195 pounds about 8% body fat yet my legs are only 30 inches long, having 17 inch arms, 29 inch waist and48 inch chest… being top heavy i dont wanna end up on the ground against a top class BJJ fighter. strategy wise, I’m mostly purely a defensive fighter and can block someone my own weight running in for a tackle with one hand if I wanted. blocking is my real strength to be honest, probably from sparring with my father over the years and mostly blocking his attacks

ZERO EVIDENCE

Well…

This is the greatest thread in all of threaddom.

My HM Drood agrees too.

Why is OP bragging about sim dps?

Moderator: Locking thread, as it has gone off the rails.