My brain is painful - runes

Perhaps, you know… ya should have had it fixed Before launch & available on the PTR.

Also… stop with the (Censored) mobile cancer.

1 Like

Funny how you guys missed this but were all over stealth nerfing intro quests ilvl to 370…

If you have not been told yet. You need to do the quest to unlock the puzzle world quests. There is a quest chain in the drowned market to find some diary pages. If you complete that quest near the end there a puzzle for you to do. If you complete that it gives you a quest to turn in at the main town to unlock the ‘Puzzle’ world quests.

Most likey like the 415 weapon bug that last 3 months…so this might take 3 months or patch 8.5

Rofl got em

So go back to the Kindergarten Memory game , and Turtles, Crabs, and Seagulls?
No thanks

Can you fix What Will it Mine? while you are at it? Thanks.

BS its called shut up and adapt, its a mini game…no more dumbing this game down. Dare to be challenged… No more of the memory game and crabs vs turtles…

1 Like

This will be much better. Thanks.

Also, (and maybe it’s my addons I’ve no idea) can you possibly include some sort of indicator in this minigames UI?

Edit, Oh my god I’m so silly. I just completed it, but I was originally trying to get 5 Yellow Rune MATCHES in a row and not trying to line up 5 Yellow Runes. I’m so dumb.

1 Like

Agreed. While I can admit that there is a fine line between brain teaser and frustrating, games are essentially giant puzzles that the player solves. If everything was doable just by random clicking while one eye was focused on Netflix, it leads to brain rot.

Worst case scenario, hit up Youtube and watch someone do the quest. There are a lot of ways to learn.

1 Like

its not hard, but its is a annoying, its was also poorly worded

5 in a row could mean

get groups of 3 5x or 5 in a line 1x

plus people pulling mobs knocking people out.

1 Like

Thanks for the change. I had no problem with this quest personally (I’d challenge myself to clear five of a kind in Bejeweled-like games) but this is a much better and more fair.

We deployed a hotfix a few minutes ago that should eliminate that.

7 Likes

Has anyone there ever played a Puzzle Quest game? Matching 5 doesn’t have to be straight lines, you can match them in an L shape and a T shape too. That was the problem I had with the WQ, I matched several forms of 5 yellow but none mattered because it had to be a literal straight line.

2 Likes

Some of the Match 3+ even have levels that require you do an T shape or the like to win. That or if you can pull off a T shape you get better score.

And? You’re not playing candy crush, you’re playing bejeweled.

So was this fixed? Checked back and it’s still giving me the match 5 yellow in a row. I’ve done it for about an hour and I’m done.

This was exactly what I thought they wanted until I realized it wasn’t working. Then matched 5 yellow runes in 2 minutes. Was a face + desk scenario.

In Blades Edge is Ogrilla and the favorite daily based on “Simon Says”

I got it done. Probably took 20-30 minutes for me to try and figure out some kind of pattern to it.

I got it eventually through pure luck