My brain is painful - runes

Dude. You just called people stupid, while making a horrific grammar mistake.

5 Likes

Yea, I turned on the colorblind settings but im fairly certain only UI elements, which I already have set up through elvui. I ended up having to ask around in chat until someone remembered which symbols were that color, and then i just stopped asking because i felt…i dont know, like i was nagging about.

I quit after 15 min. I like the jewel crafting toy and still use a lot to kill time. Getting kicked out because someone drug a pack into the area is annoying. The quest wasn’t all that fun to me. 3 x 10 - 20 of the same color would work (slap a timer on it)

Spending a crazy amount of time at 1 WQ will turn people off.

spent 30 mintes trying to actually do it. Finished when it randomly got me 4 and one one side. Hate it

1 Like

I personally like Bejeweled so didn’t mind the quest but think that T and L shaped matches should have counted for it. Do think the hot fix planned will make it faster for those that don’t care for those kind of games.

Stop white knighting the crap that Blizz puts in the game.

4 Likes

I swear someone had an add-on that did this once upon a time.

1 Like

I’ve also heard that it doesn’t phase you out, so you can be pvped while doing it or mobs can attack you. How did that glaring issue get past PTR or has that glaring issue been fixed yet?

I actually would like to try this but it doesn’t show up on my map. Do you have to get a drop for the quest ?

They did! There was an addon called bejeweled back in wrath of the lich king but then it vanished and I never saw it again. It’s how I enjoyed flight paths while I waited lol

1 Like

Nah, what is sad is that they tend not to listen to issues brought to their attention from PTR. I remember seeing complaints about this on the PTR forum.

And that’s how you kill a game.

When you simply have the attitude of “get rid of the unwanted players” you end up with a niche game which makes it harder to financially support the game.

1 Like

Its sad that people are defeated by such an easy puzzle game.

If that makes your brain hurt it must have exploded after trying the jelly fish one.

2 Likes

Could you guys just remove it from rotation until you change it? It shouldn’t take 20+ minutes for RNG to do rep world quests.

To be honest after getting the match 5 thing done with, it is time consuming versus the other puzzle based world quest. Also rather annoying you can be knocked out of it if something attacks you.

Some of it is strategy, most of it is RNG. Honestly, it was annoying since I was in a hurry (logged on before work to do a few WQs to work on my rep, didn’t realize this quest was going to take forever). I do play lots of match-3 games, so the concept isn’t confusing.

The worst part is - as many have noted - if you are engaged in combat, it pulls you out of the mini-game. An opposite faction player ran up while I was doing the quest, pulled 4 mobs along the way and started fighting them near me. The mobs do an AOE, so I got flagged for combat just as I was about to finish setting up my 5-rune combo. And he didn’t even bother killing them, he just frost nova’ed them a few yards away - I could tell that he tried starting the quest, probably thinking that was going to drop him from combat.

1 Like

I told yall mobile is the future and youre starting to see it in game.

Then don’t do it.

I got lucky. The first time I did it I couldn’t get 5 to line up and since some fool brought an mob to me I got kicked. After killing the mob I got lucky and there was 5 close together and it took only a couple moves and I got it.

My advice would be to start a game and if you don’t see 4 - 5 yellows close together leave and start a new game and continue to do that till you get lucky. Good luck.

This. I got it done twice, wasn’t hard at all, but it was both tedious and not fun. I love these types of minigames and I’m actually looking forward to the hotfix because I feel like it will be a more fun experience overall.