My Beta and Stress Test option is gone?

I was given Stress Test access. (thanks, btw) When i got on my account today, my BFA account said I needed to install again, but I located the folder and its ok. But my Stress Test/Beta option is gone. Will I get it back for the next Stress Test?

2 Likes

Yeah… I just logged in to say the same thing. It was just removed from my Battlenet launcher. Anyone know why? I thought there were two more rounds of tests?

FYI Blizzard… if there are any Beta tests still floating around… I am a level 60 warrior in RETAIL with Thunderfury… that is how bad I want it! :smiley:

Yup, looks like access is gone now.

Maybe a new round of invites for next test?

1 Like

I still have access strange?

Mine is gone as well… Can still launch the client outside the launcher, but I think it only gives me my PTR account to log in from.

1 Like

yeah, they did a mass action and removed it from a lot of people. I found out after I did a update to my launcher.

2 Likes

Nothing changed for me. Was able to get in Classic server after stress test(log in screen) was over. Would like to see the other 2 Beta Test servers to pop up in my realm list on the classic client.

Try restarting your launcher, if you did, is the stress test still there?

1 Like

Yes mine is still there.

Hmm, weird. I restarted my launcher. Beta & Stress test is still there (I’m not in the closed beta).

1 Like

Guess Blizz only booted some of us. Heh…feels bad. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah… although, the blue post linked in this forum suggests we should get a new round of invites for the next test. Fingers are crossed! Still puzzling that not everyone was removed.

3 Likes

New invites could also mean new players so just have to wait and see.

Not too worried. I made sure to bog the server down and test what i could for the last 2. I can wait until August now. Lots to do before launch, so I’m free to play. Haha

1 Like

The stress test has ended…

Yeah, me too… I actually have a bit of time on my hands. Which is rare. It would be so nice to fill that time with some Classic goodness! :wink:

1 Like

Good news is we all have something new to speculate about! :smiley:

1 Like

Just posting to note that mine is also gone from the launcher.

If they’re going to send new invitations out for the next test, that’s great - I hope that they include people who haven’t yet had the opportunity to see it. Whilst I’d relish getting back in for another, I’ve had a shot at it (and thank you Blizzard for the opportunity), I hope some fresh folks can be invited for the next round(s) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I guess Blizzard then liked my feedback I gave on the beta with shadow glitches and going behind the portal in old town

I’ve had time, too…purely from procrastination. Why do I always wait until the last minute?! :joy:

2 Likes