My Beta and Stress Test option is gone?

I also reported shadow glitches and many other potential bugs/issues. If we were kicked from the tests it must be random. I don’t think contributions to the test are any sort of factor.

1 Like

And they may not be done batching removals.

1 Like

“Hey we already have alot of angry people that didn’t get real beta…how can we make them more angry”

good job blizzard you succeeded

4 Likes

I wouldn’t assume you aren’t in the next stress test if it doesn’t show up for you. There are all manner of bugs or glitches that could be causing it.

Keep positive… maybe there is a very good reason for this. :wink:

Never mind my stress test was just removed.

I’m not angry. I just hope not to lose my ability to play classic before release. Since 8.2 isn’t out yet, I have almost nothing to do but a few dailies and some mount runs.

1 Like

Mine is gone. :sob:

Maybe we’ll get real invites soon… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

May be a preventative thing to avoid a month of threads about “My Battlenet says I have Beta and Stress Test but I can’t login to Beta.”

Well even if they did invites they not be till monday.

the stress tests are over they got the info they needed and wont be doing another i think.

There are two more.

yeah but they also said they got all the info they needed, if they don’t need to stress test then why do 2 more

They got the info they needed but couldn’t get in the first test. They’ll likely take time to parse over that and make changes to either their planned server count or layering. Then they’ll do another test, parse that data, do another test, and hopefully be good enough for launch.

1 Like
  • Stress Test 2: Wed Jun 19– Thurs Jun 20
  • Stress Test 3: Thurs Jul 18– Fri July 19

AFAIK they never said they got “all the info they needed”. They said they got “a great deal of highly useful data”

By your logic then the Classic beta should already be shut down if they indeed got “all the info they needed”

4 Likes

why would they remove everyones stress test invites to give it back or invite new players later?

1 Like

To test the process of batch adding Public test realms to battle.net accounts for future Classic PTRs.

Also they’ve already stated recently there will be another one in June

> The post by Bornakk indicated that they were unable to accomplish what they wanted to and those who were invited to the first stress test would be able to participate in the one on the May 29th. It was likely just for that period and new invites will be sent out for the next one in June

4 Likes

The client is also still there on your system so re-adding everyone later isn’t a big deal. You’d just need to install any updates.

1 Like

cause the beta is for stress test strictly? no bro its for adverts

Ah, true colors are shown…

1 Like