My bank and crafter accounts were compromised but when submit ticket to recover them , GM said it will not be overturned?

First of all , sorry for the Wall of text
Yesterday , I received emails inform me that some of my bank crafting accounts and my bank account might be compromised and Blizzard close my account to protect them .

I scan the computer after and then login to battle.net account to see what happened ( I type us.battle.net directly on address bar without click to any link provided in the emails ) . And when I logged into my accounts , the battle.net email / password were still the same , so I change password then I realise that my accounts were banned , not locked ( I didn’t know what happen , there is only emails informed that my account was disabled to protect my privacy and prevent further damage ) .

I submitted tickets to recover my account , provided my ID picture . And today I received emails told me that " Our team took a closer look into your account, and made the final decision that it will not be overturned " . I feel like "WTF , is this GM have any knowledge about what he 's doing " .

I asked for recovering my compromised account and willing to give any proof showing that I’m the account owner but the GM didn’t asking me about them and went straight to " It will not be overturned " . LoL , overturn what ? Is there anything here to overturn ? All I wanted is to open my account back because you said they might be compromised .

If my accounts were banned , I ask you to send me emails to inform me with the reason ( Abuse the economy / Hack/ Cheat/ Bot / Exploit / Spam / … or whatever you want ) . If not , my accounts were only close to protect them from hacker . Is there any way I can recover them ? I don’t want to deal with Lack of knowledge / overwork GM anymore .

If there is any Blizzard Gm here read my post , please check my tickets ID : #77915986 , #77915931 , #77916047
This is the email from Blizzard
Greetings,

Account: WOW#1

Action(s) Taken: Account Closure

Recent activity shows your account may be compromised. We disabled this account to protect your privacy and prevent further damage.

We recommend checking our [Securing a Blizzard Account article]for suggestions to make it harder for someone to compromise your account.

Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to terminate your access to the account, with or without warning, as noted in the [Blizzard End User License Agreement]

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

This is the response i get from GM
Dear xxx,

Issue ID: #77915986

Your ticket has received the following response:

After reading your ticket, it is my understanding that you wish to uplift a ban or suspension on your account. I understand how frustrated or annoyed you can be with this matter. I really appreciate you being patient and reasonable here with me as I know the situation is not easy for you. Especially it’s a character that you had put so much time and effort into. Our team took a closer look into your account, and made the final decision that it will not be overturned. I know it’s not the answer you are looking for, and I know this is really unpleasant for you but it is the final decision made by our team. Please contact us if you have any other issues, and we will always be here to help! Stay safe and epic :slight_smile: Best regards, GM XXX

[Click here] to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

Ban is perfectly normal as those hackers do all sorts of nasty stuff but its a easy fix that just requires you to apeal and it will be overturned as soon as ur ticket is answered.

Also theres no GMS on the forums only way to get this resolved is via ticket.

2 Likes

I don’t know what happen , the emails informed that my account were compromised were sent 30 mins after I turn off PC and go to bed . but what I do not understand is my main account still here , normal I play them together on the same PC , and all the locked accounts’ email/ password/ auth still the same , unchanged . If those hackers did anything with my accounts , there should be email from Blizz inform about the ban reason ( RMT / Exploit …) because the email still the same but there is nothing

Why are you concluding you were hacked, if nothing was altered? It sounds like you were banned for RMT/Etc on one of your accounts. If you believe that was in error, then you need to appeal until they tell you not to.

1 Like

Do you use any kind of broadcast software on your secondary accounts? End of the day no one on the forums can do anything, all you can do is appeal until your told no more appeals will be looked at.

Regardless, it is against the rules to talk about account penalties here. Reply back to the ticket you already got a response from and re-appeal until they tell you the matter is closed and no more appeals will be responded to. Ticketing is the only way to appeal and you will just have to wait for the responses.

1 Like

They could have banned his accounts for a great many things. The newest one is for accounts used for advertising.

My reading comprehension is a bit off tonight. It sounds like the OP maybe didn’t get an email with the reason? And that’s part of the confusion about what’s happening - they assumed their account was hacked because there was little/no info.

OP, if you haven’t already, check your junk folder; if nothing, did you ask in one of your tickets the reason for the account closure? They will never give you anything specific, but you should have a generic category.

This was reviewed quite thoroughly, Daicavip. These will not be overturned, I’m sorry.

8 Likes