My application for lead narrative designer

I’ve seen Marvel movies too, and I actually know how to write stories. I’m pretty much overqualified for the position.

5 Likes

Ppl think a subset of players who inputted stats on a third party website should be used for balance and the leaders of those stats should be developers :rofl:

1 Like

Implying that Marvel knows how to tell stories with their generic AI generated copy/paste movies? :joy::rofl:

1 Like

you never seen no way home? one of the best marvel movies post endgame oh and

1 Like

Marvel turned to trash after Endgame.
Also, for the love of God bring back X-Men.

Share a completed story please. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve seen every episode of DBZ/DBGT/DBS, let me take a crack at it

I’ll bring back Arthas like 5 times and give him stronger forms with each resurrection

2 Likes

Sounds better than Danusers lore.

Justice League Snyder cut… yay or nay?

Pay me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most people on this forum couldn’t write Jack and Jill went up the hill. Much less a real interesting story line. They are just full of themselves.

Lemme be lead narrative designer, I’ve seen Citizen Kane. I’m completely overqualified.

Because Danuser has been doing such a stellar job so far.

If elected Lead Narrative Designer, I will do an entire expansion based on Chromie reversing time to the end of the Third War where we help Prince Arthas avoid corruption and travel into the Maw, where we kill past-Jailer.

We return to Azeroth and canonically start over in the Vanilla WoW era, but keep all the system/design/tech progress we’ve made over the past 18 years, along with our existing race and class options.

Over time, Arthas will be guided by his lust for power and corrupted by the same fear that we helped him defeat in Northrend, but this time, he finds himself making pacts with the Burning Legion, and as his ambition grows, so does the darkness within.

If you defeat Arthas, the Demonic Sovereign on Mythic+ Difficulty, you will have a chance to receive the [Bridled Prince Arthas] ground mount for your collection.

If you purchase a 6-month subscription, you will also receive a [Flyin’ Frozen Throne] flying mount, and a [Human-Again Bolvar] battle pet for free!

3 Likes

They are, it’s just they can’t recast X-Men until 2025.

The jailer encounter completely lacked suspense. Prior to ZM we were terrified to be caught alone in the same room as him, then we get to him and its designed 1 , 2 , 3 done. Maybe people would’ve claimed bad writing if the encounter turned out more like Arthas, which is a shame since it says something as to what the fanbase can handle

I’m sure all the writers on this forum would be great. For starters every expansion ends with it turning out it was a dying dream from the last expansion. Everyone knows thats a universally beloved plot line with 0% chance of pissing anyone off.

1 Like

How could I refuse? :smirk:

:laughing:

1 Like

Why that long?

Because of actor’s contracts.