My account was hacked

I was talking to a GM in game geting my items fixed and i added the authenticator to my account and it logged me out now i cant contact that gm anymore and i still needed some assistance.

So you canā€™t log back into your account?

Looks like things got squared away.

5 Likes

all fixed was just working on items which are now fixed as well. Might I add, Blizzard not only fixed my problem they did it in less than 14 hrs. The customer support is amazing and im very thankful for everyone who helped me!

8 Likes

Iā€™m still having problems with mine, itā€™s taken them boys over 2 days to sort me getting my account back and now Iā€™m having to go through the process of getting my gear and items recoveredā€¦

Actually i realized on my retail character they drained all my goldā€¦ Ɔbram on Lightbriger

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve got both classic and WOTLK they need to recovery all my stuff on so hopefully it is as quick as you got yours done. Was meant to be raiding all weekend but canā€™t do that now

SO i woke up today. my account is banned, the email says this

Greetings,

Account: ******

Action(s) Taken: Account Closure

Recent activity shows your account may be compromised. We disabled this account to protect your privacy and prevent further damage.

We recommend checking our Securing a Blizzard Account article for suggestions to make it harder for someone to compromise your account.

Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to terminate your access to the account, with or without warning, as noted in the Blizzard End User License Agreement

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

Ban is normal for a comprmise account just file a apeal.

2 Likes

There is no place to click to appeal it tho. and why ban after a gm has already solved the hack issue? i got authenticator and everything now then i get a ban. im just curious is it just automated to do that? and thanks for the help!

You have to open a apeal account suspenion ticket seperately.

1 Like

Orlyia are you able to give me a hand with this issue? and darthwraith i have no idea how to open a ticket i cant log into my account at all. should i use another account to open a ticket?

Edit: i used another account and opened the ticket there and another under the same ticket for when i got hacked. on the account i made then

Orlylia cant unlock your account unfotunately im on my phone so i cant link the apeal a suspensionor ban account.

i was able to open a ticket under the appeal penalty page.

2 Likes

I hope you mentioned that this appeal is a follow-up to having the account recovered after being hacked.

1 Like

i sure did i said the following

My account was hacked and recovered yesterday the 28th, i woke up today and logged into being banned and the email says my account has been banned because it may have been compromised. so i need help getting back into my account now. and yesterday i also added my authenticator.
Thanks for the help

EDIT: Problem Solved!! the customer support is amazing.

5 Likes