My 6-month request to return AH Brutosaur to vendor

I don’t know - I rarely check out the BMAH

Are you talking about the single instance from two months ago, which was on a single EU realm? The only place it’s been spotted since July 2021?

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, once, on one realm.

I don’t want the mount. I didn’t want it when it was on the vendor, and I played extensively enough in BFA to farm gold for it if I actually did want it.

I just found the decision to remove it from the vendor to be profoundly stupid.

1 Like

No play style is worthy of any prestige rewards. It’s total bs and just a bad mindset to put into your player base.

Everything should remain obtainable in some form and tons of things need adjustments and better drop rates at that.

The only prestige anyone should get is a feat of strength and they should just take it.

1 Like

Problem would be solved if a 10 yard dismount function was put on every single mailbox. Now more huge mounts obscuring the view (other than those weird things people do with Taurens on big mounts). It would also reduce AH botting. Sure, if you want to use it as a mount or as a AH when you are out in the world, no problem. Just institute that one environmental change and much of my issues with the thing would evaporate.

1 Like

why? because you don’t approve of some people being better or working harder at things and getting rewards that indicate that?

There is nothing wrong with that - there is only your political ideology that says no one should be special.

1 Like

No one is better at video games, they only are fortunate to have the time to get things at all. KSM and Mythic raiding will never equate to bs 10 months “casual” grinds like finishing covenants. Most people can finish these 2 things in a matter of 2-3 months while the rest of us are screwed and without anything exclusive to show off for doing a different form of gameplay. It feels awful.

These rewards breed toxicity and just make everyone an elitist who has them or just bitter in general since so many people love to dictate who can play what depending on the exclusive bs you are attempting to get.

If we’re going to push for exclusive rewards then people shouldn’t be able to get any zone metas once an expansion ends. Things like finishing covenant mini-games should become exclusive then too. Fair is fair. I “worked” harder than half the people who have the time to do other things.

See it sounds stupid doesn’t it. Kill exclusivity. It is not needed in any game.

1 Like

that is entirely false

lots of other people to play with - you won’t get carried but you don’t want others to carry you do you?

lol - haha - so it really comes down to you are okay with exclusive rewards

Sorry but if old mogs can’t be added back due to exclusivity, then neither can this.

Or… you can join us on the side of “FOMO sucks” and add a means to bring it all back into the game.

No one really wins when you remove stuff from the game.

2 Likes

if blizzard brings back the long boi. they will need to bring back everything else that was removed. i missed quite a few things because of my break from legion through end of bfa. but i made it back for that mount.

if you get the long boi back i want mounts that i missed during legion and bfa back as well.

its not going to happen. it just would not be right.

1 Like

While that’d be nice…baby steps. Baby steps.

2 Likes

May it be so.

Sorry guys, longboi is truly extinct.

1 Like

Blizz do not want AH mounts all over the place. And if they do bring it back it should be a different mount.

It may be more expansive next time since people have had lots of time to get 5 million gold.

I’d happily take a version with a mailbox. That would be far, far more useful than an AH.

Ill stick with my yak. 5mill is too steep. Ive never had more than 25 to 30k. Even the yak forced me to pull all my toons resources to buy and that left me flat broke.

I…

…completely agree with Tovi here.

1 Like

Even if you have enough for the BMAH you ain’t getting it. There are groups of people who camp them on the BMAH and will make you pay them for it. Blizzard would rather enable this incredibly toxic behavior than let you just buy the mount outright.

Those haven’t been around for nearly a year since it was effectively wiped from the rotation.

They just need to make it a special holiday week once a year where it returns to the vendor.