Muted InGame for over 24 hrs, Due to Selling Enchants

lol, seems they don’t agree with that line of thinking.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

It is pretty difficult to even read who is selling what in trade when those giant wall-of-text messages about the 90 individual enchants someone knows are constantly forcing all the other text out of the chat window

4 Likes

who’s gonna read it when its flying by ‘too fast to read’?

If its too fast to read, no one.

ITS SPAM. Even with toast, that stuff is horrible.

1 Like

At this point, your activity in this thread is high sodium canned meat.

4 Likes

its the mememememe mentality again. THEIR message is more important and by god they should have the right to spam the heck out of everyone 24/7 because murica free speech and if you disagree you are literally china.

My god the gaming generation is cancer sometimes.

Easy fix- dont wanna be reported for spamming? dont spam.

2 Likes

Because they defend their point of view? No, I think the spammers in this thread are the people chiming in over and over “you are bad.”

3 Likes

ya’all can insult me all you want, guess what.

I don’t care.

IF you are spamming, or using foul language, or have a name against the TOS, or doing anything else that is in that TOS/EULA that I READ and sign every time it comes up …

then…

I’m gonna report you.

And I don’t care if you like it or not.

Enjoy your silences, believe me, I’m gonna enjoy them. One less spammer is always a good thing.

6 Likes

You sell carries you get reported. End of Story. Keep that BS in retail where it belongs. Classic is about earning your rewards and the report mafia will make sure you cant advertise that BS openly without punishment

1 Like

What is wrong with you? This is why right-click reporting needs to go and down voting on the forums needs to come back. Seriously, what a power trip you’re on that you report people who don’t adhere to your subjective time frame.

9 Likes

so do you just sit in the capital cities and report people all day? that must be tedious.

4 Likes

no, actually I do not sit in cities reporting people. I do the best I can to stay out of cities for the reason of that spamming.

But no one can go without ever entering one, so when I do, and the garbage flies, I report it.

Plus it stops them from continuing on my chat screen until I relog, and doesn’t take up a spot in my ignore list.

win/win.

2 Likes

right-click report wouldn’t be a problem they said
it’d be good for the game they said
it’ll get rid of gold sellers they said
oh wait

6 Likes

Sounds to me like one of your competitors decided it was time to shut down your lemonade stand.

4 Likes

It is not a problem. There have been so few complaints about it on forums where it would make sense to complain (CSF) that it shows it is working.

2 Likes

you aren’t even in the ball field here.

Well, maybe old…I am 60, but I’m neither male, nor a widower. Not even a widow, since I divorced him before I killed him.

And the house isn’t falling down.

I just apparently grew up in a generation that believed there were reasons for rules, and that when someone breaks them, you deal with it, not bury your head in the sand or contribute thereby making it worse.

Say what you want about me, the way I live, the problem isn’t with me, its with you.

I’d add to this but well, I follow the rules, and I have no doubt a few might be thrilled to report what I’d be saying if I REALLY said what I wanted to say now.

So I’ll end with this.

Have a great day, and aren’t you at least glad I’m not on your server?

5 Likes

they wouldn’t post this in CS forums, the blues there tend to call bs when its bs lol.

1 Like

You sound like someone I know and played with back during the Boring Crusade.
Were you on Shu’halo then ?

nope, sorry. I was on ghostlands and nesingwary back then.

your completely ignoring context here. once every 60 seconds, once every 90 seconds or i report you? do you have a stop watch sitting next to you all times? that’s just an abuse of power. there is a clear difference between someone posting lfm or lfg or selling an item once every 30 to 60 seconds in trade where your text disappears into the void in 2 seconds due to the 100 other people posting, and some guy macro spam clicking chuck norris jokes.

the fact that you don’t have the faculties to distinguish the 2 and roll it all up to toxic entitled gamers is meme level ridicules.

I highly don’t anyone who “spam posts” are thinking their post is more important than anyone else’s, either they are most likely trolling for fun, or trying to get something done, like find a healer, tank, dps, or sell or buy an item. the fact that you can’t distinguish the difference in intent is just sad.

you’re just contributing to report abuse more than anything.

7 Likes

Ok now you’ve gone too far. Reported.

3 Likes